From a Georgia board

Booker512

"After this season Georgia will be the Big Dawgs in the SEC of course Bama will be Bama but Georgia is becoming the biggest attraction in the SEC IMO we are not there yet ,but Bama is not the new shine toy anymoreits Georgia and kids are no longer dying to go to anymore they have lost that Mo now that doesn't mean they can't recruit becan they can but they are not as hit as they use to be.
Bama knows these and our SEC foes know this . I don't think UGA wins big this season ,I know they will . This IMO will be Kirby's hardest year in recruiting in a long time and he will finish top 5 this season book it !!!!"

Must be dollar beer night down in Athens. Lawzzzz

Reactions: 3 people
If UGA doesn't make it to Atlanta this year, I think you'll see the Dawg masses start turning on Kirby Smart quicker than they turned on Richt. Especially if UT continues getting a top 10 or 5 recruiting class for the 2018 year and beats them to the top.

And even more so when we beat them again this year.

Some....interesting....fan art from a South Carolina forum....👀

Attachments

• 86A85D96-ACC6-4507-A6EE-10AD26639077-2910-000005EC2CDDA1A2.jpg
    86A85D96-ACC6-4507-A6EE-10AD26639077-2910-000005EC2CDDA1A2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 11
If I had to listen to a chicken crow for four hours on the sound system I would find another team.

If you have ever went to a game in Columbia, its pretty depressing. The chicken crows like 344 times a game. Their sound system is horrible, its like turning stock Dodge Neon speakers to full blast. Their DJ...has the worst playlist ever, i cant imagine how 17-18 yr old kids come there for a game and listen to "Carolina girls" or "Sweet Caroline" 9 times a game, in between listening to a rooster crow 333 times and want to go play football there.

I went to a game there way back in 2006 when Ainge was our QB. Horrible gameday. Stadium is next to a flea market. Horrible tailgating. Hopefully they improved all that during Spurrier, but i know i havent been back since.

Reactions: 2 people
the person who originally penned that should be the only person "booked" public intoxication

If you have ever went to a game in Columbia, its pretty depressing. The chicken crows like 344 times a game. Their sound system is horrible, its like turning stock Dodge Neon speakers to full blast. Their DJ...has the worst playlist ever, i cant imagine how 17-18 yr old kids come there for a game and listen to "Carolina girls" or "Sweet Caroline" 9 times a game, in between listening to a rooster crow 333 times and want to go play football there.

I went to a game there way back in 2006 when Ainge was our QB. Horrible gameday. Stadium is next to a flea market. Horrible tailgating. Hopefully they improved all that during Spurrier, but i know i havent been back since.

They have done a lot around the stadium and campus since then. It's not Neyland and never will be, but it's a cool place to see a game.

Reactions: 1 person
Drove to Athens for a wedding last year and I'd rather go to prison. Place is in the middle of nowhere and the campus/surrounding town is overrated.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back