Nebraska coach giving entire team Kendrick Lamar tickets

So that means we should accept hatred because "some people do?"

Kendrick Lamar actively spreads hatred toward a group of people, mainly for him it seems to be police officers. If he did make millions doing so he would stop.
Its not acceptable. Its also not acceptable for police officers to kill unarmed people. Black or white.

No, but I dont consider protesting police brutality toward black people as spreading hatred. Its an issue and needs to be resolved.

“We hate the po-po, wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho” and “My gun might blow.”*

Glad this is what is known as addressing the issue rather than aiding in the hatred.

Good to know that this is what UN endorses.

I would have added the repeated use of the n word but someone how its offensive when i say it but it labels KL a genius.

Reactions: 10 people
“We hate the po-po, wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho” and “My gun might blow.”*

Glad this is what is known as addressing the issue rather than aiding in the hatred.

Good to know that this is what UN endorses.

I would have added the repeated use of the n word but someone how its offensive when i say it but it labels KL a genius.
Imagine if a large group of black police officers began killing unarmed white people and it was an obvious trend and a problem. How would you feel towards the police? Probably not very friendly. That combined with the percentage of black people in our prisons....it aint right.

And yes I am white as can be from East TN

Imagine if a large group of black police officers began killing unarmed white people and it was an obvious trend and a problem. How would you feel towards the police? Probably not very friendly. That combined with the percentage of black people in our prisons....it aint right.

So what is the bigger threat to a black male? A police officer or another black male? Yet rap music seems to celebrate black on black crime.

The current agenda seems to leave out the fact that the overwhelming majority of police officer conduct their jobs the best they can and will go their entire career never killing anyone. Yet we continue to allow this hatred of all police officers as if their is some "large group of police officers setting out to kill people." Its stupid.

Funny that you mention the number of bkack males in prison. What does that have to do with police officers? Please find me a single police officer that has ever sentenced someone to prison?

It seems that if Mr. Lamar actually wanted to help the problem, he would address black on black crimes and the fact that the overwhelming majority of violent crimes are committed by young black males, per capita. But that message probably wouldnt make him a millionaire now would it?

Reactions: 7 people

So if roles were reversed, I should label all officers racist and use violence when protesting... That is not how it should be handled. Unarmed white people have been shot, but you do not here about that. Yes there are bad cops, but there are bad people in all jobs. White's are not the only people who can be racist btw.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back