Michigan Reinstates WR After Felony Plea Sentencing

We don't need no stinking values development in these players, it's not like we want them to go out and be contributing members of society after college; they're just going pro. Plus, I gotta win this year or people are gonna start doubting I'm all that and a bag of chips, no matter how many more weird, attention-grabbing things I do in the off-season.

-- Jim Harbaugh

Reactions: 4 people
We don't need no stinking values development in these players, it's not like we want them to go out and be contributing members of society after college; they're just going pro. Plus, I gotta win this year or people are gonna start doubting I'm all that and a bag of chips, no matter how many more weird, attention-grabbing things I do in the off-season.

-- Jim Harbaugh

He's gotta win this season? He's 20-6 in his first two seasons and signed two consecutive top 5 recruiting classes. That program is in pretty good hands.

Reactions: 2 people
He's gotta win this season? He's 20-6 in his first two seasons and signed two consecutive top 5 recruiting classes. That program is in pretty good hands.

Franklin has already won the B10 and is paid much less than Harbaugh

Haha, ironic that you missed that, since your avatar is Brady holding up championship rings.

It's about winning championships, man, championships. Not just games. Anyone can win a lot of games with Rutgers, Purdue, Mich St, Maryland, Minnesota, and Indiana on the IN CONFERENCE schedule. Heck, that's 6 Ws right there, before even adding the cupcakes in.

If you'd just put my (facetious) comments in context, you shoulda come up with that one without help.

So it's about championships. Winning championships.

Interested in Goldvol's thoughts since he wanted us to dismiss Trey Smith for putting a beat down on a thief recruit. :)

When our Title IX lawsuit was going on and Harbaugh got into that Twitter spat with Butch, Wolverine fans threw out broadsides about us being Rape University. I calmly trotted out that report that had their university in a neck to neck with Cal for the top spot in those rankings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
So he should win it this season with 45 freshmen -- yeah ok

Not he shouldn't win it this year. Ohio State is clearly the class of the B10 this season. However next year Michigan should be expected to not only win the b10 but contend for the national championship.

Reactions: 2 people
As a Gator fan I'm having a hard time criticizing lack of discipline at another program right now.

This, joe mixon, DGB, the vandy deal, bama players who went around sucker-punching students, baylor, penn state, jameis winston...I'm losing my appetite for major college athletics. We have a cultural issue.

Reactions: 3 people
In court last week, the victim said she has been fearful, has had trouble sleeping, and has lost weight since the incident. She said she was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder and sought treatment for it. She spoke about Perry in her statement.

“The defendant has never once shown remorse through this entire process,” she said. “In fact, he denied his actions to the fullest extent. Upon agreeing to this plea deal he claims to have simply proceeded to push me out of his way.”

The announcers for our game with Mich are going to have a lot to talk about. None of it good.

VN Store

Back