"Raise the SAT requirement at Alabama and see what kind of team they have"

He's largely right. I've been saying this for a while. It shines a light on the NCAA's "student-athlete" canard.

Josh Rosen is a moron. Not sticking up for Bama here at all, but the guys needs to stop running his mouth.

Reactions: 2 people
Just ask Josh Dobbs about football and school. I agree that it isn't easy, but there are also people who pay their way through school with a job. I was fortunate, but I respect people who did.

Reactions: 1 person
Josh Rosen is a moron. Not sticking up for Bama here at all, but the guys needs to stop running his mouth.

See, I tend to look at it from the opposite angle.

Alabama college students are morons. Not sticking up for Josh Rosen at all, but Bama students need to learn how to read and count.

We're seeing the same thing, basically, just from two different perspectives. :)

Alabama sucks, and if Josh Rosen (or anyone for that matter) is indicating that Alabama sucks, in anyway then i agree and they have my support.

Reactions: 6 people
See, I tend to look at it from the opposite angle.

We're seeing the same thing, basically, just from two different perspectives. :)

There are very few schools that don't make room for kids, especially on the State side. He's just another whiny ***** college guy who thinks he's being ironic with his mustache, and then wearing a "**** Trump" hat at one of Trumps's golf courses.

He's losing money every time he does this. No NFL team wants this discussion, especially from a QB. Shows how dumb he is after all this Kap stuff, and I would say they are equally being stupid.

Reactions: 4 people
I did not play football but I worked a full time job during my last 2 years of college. Many students work at least part time and attend school.

He just sounds opposed to work and school or concentrating on more than one thing at a time. He needs to get used to it or he will fail miserably at life.

Reactions: 2 people
And these tests do not measure intelligence at all and for some they are not predictors of success. I always scored just a little above average in all these in English yet those type courses in high school and college were always the "easy A" courses.

A test like this cannot measure ones desire to succeed and that ultimately will determine if the put forth the effort required to be successful in whatever they decide to do.

Whiner is second fiddle in LA to Sam Darnold now -- needs to get some attention so he gets an interview with BR

I would bet the ACT/ SAT scores at SEC are above average. Now that doesn't mean the players took these tests. :)

I would like to see Rosen and Cardale Jones have a debate. Rosen reasons for 5 minutes.

Cardale Jones responds with "i ain't come to play school".

Reuben Foster says "Aint, ain't ain't narting to see here,, catch me outside Joshy.

Really you could say the same thing about any school. Even here at UT I bet you have a few guys have to retake it. nature of the beast. if the number to is 1000 and you raise it to 1200 there will always be someone. if its 1450 and it goes up to 1500 then people are going to have to retake it.

Whiner is second fiddle in LA to Sam Darnold now -- needs to get some attention so he gets an interview with BR

Yep. Kid missed his opportunity to steal the LA spotlight with USC being in the wilderness there for a little bit. USC is loaded now with a good QB and even if they underachieve (which they've consistently done since Carroll left) they have the attention again.

Can we also mention that Rosen's quote is taken ridiculously out of context? If you read the entire answer to the question that was asked, his tone is much different. He isn't saying that school was dumb or that he hated it.

I want to own the world. Every young person should be able to have that dream and the ability to access it. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.

lol - that's basically the millennial manifesto.

VN Store

Back