Who goes 0-1 to start season Bama or Florida?

Florida has a better chance of losing, but FSU isn't a pushover by any stretch of the imagination. So hopefully both.

Reactions: 2 people
Two programs I hate vs two programs I strongly dislike, hmmmmm

I can look at the bright side regardless of the outcomes.

Reactions: 3 people
Both teams could lose. But, Michigan is a better team than Florida, so I'll say that's more likely.

There's also a very solid chance that both Bama and FSU make the playoff regardless of the outcome in Week 1, so the result might not be terribly meaningful by year end.

Should be a good weekend for both SEC teams. Bama is Bama and will do what Bama does. McElwain remembers the recent beatdown at the hands of the bipolar one and gets even.

Neither.

SEC comes roaring back in 2017, reestablishes itself as top dog.

Will make Tennessee's SEC title all the sweeter, should we pull off a miracle this season. ;)

Go Vols!

I think the Gators have a bigger chance of losing. My pick: Michigan wins 21-14. Bama beats FSU 24-14.

Alabama isn't losing the game after their championship collapse. Florida and Michigan could go either way. There are a lot of questions for both.

Reactions: 1 person
UF will blow out Michigan -- slow Big 10 as usual -- OSU actually has speed and will easily win that crap conf this season --- Alabama wins easy also -

UF will blow out Michigan -- slow Big 10 as usual -- OSU actually has speed and will easily win that crap conf this season --- Alabama wins easy also -

Michigan doesn't have speed? These two teams played in the postseason two years ago. That "slow" team didn't have much of a problem with the "speedy" team from the sec.

Michigan doesn't have speed? These two teams played in the postseason two years ago. That "slow" team didn't have much of a problem with the "speedy" team from the sec.

Isnt that one of the bowl games UF 'didnt want to be there" ?

VN Store

Back