Kentucky Hires John Jancek

Did it say that Jancek had the 16th ranked defense at tenn? Wow!!

Whatever the reason was for Butch firing Jancek, it had to be for a good reason. It could have been personal issues or anything but I for one, don't miss him. Easily cost us the Florida game two years ago with his blown coverage on 4th down.

Last edited:
Whatever the reason was for Butch firing Jancek, it had to be for a good reason. It could have been personal issues or anything but I for one, don't miss him. Easily cost us the Florida game two years ago with his blown coverage on 4th down.

Offensively speaking, we had a lot more fun in Knoxville than the year before in Tuscaloosa. If you're happy, we certainly are.

Congrats for running all over our 2nd & 3rd stringers due to injuries.

Exactly. Bama still had the better players regardless, but no way it would have been that ugly with starters actually able to play, on both sides of the ball.

He was bringing his side chick around players and recruits if I recall correctly.

Reactions: 1 person
Actually...some were not. I think we had three starters from teh beginning of the year playing that game.

If you're Bama, you can afford to lose many 1st and 2nd stringers, b/c the 3rd stringers are also playing for $ and are just as good.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back