Da'Shawn Hand arrested for DUI

Alabama sucks

Wow, arrested in t town too. The midget better get those cops under control. Im sure the judge will dismiss it cause the kid works hard in the sun all day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
If he is a starter (see Cam Robinson last year and many others under Saban) then he won't miss a snap

I have never defended anyone charged with DUI. DUI is bull****.

I said the same thing about Geno Smith and Dylan Harris.

Dont worry, im sure little nicky will teach him his lesson by suspending him the first offensive series againt Fl St. And the gumps will applaude sabans hard stance on DUI.

My only question, was Hand driving a BMW at the time? Or is it a Mercedes dealership? Cant remember. Oh well, Alabama sucks.

Reactions: 2 people
Who was the last person we had cited for DUI and what was his punishment?

Charles Mosley? Did he miss game time?

after seeing how Saban handled Geno Smith I doubt this will even ruffle his feathers. business as usual. will probably start against FSU...

Dont worry, im sure little nicky will teach him his lesson by suspending him the first offensive series againt Fl St. And the gumps will applaude sabans hard stance on DUI.

My only question, was Hand driving a BMW at the time? Or is it a Mercedes dealership? Cant remember. Oh well, Alabama sucks.

The NCAA doesnt care about the cars Alabama players drive, after all, they show off with them all the time on Twitter and Instagram

VN Store

Back