Where will Chavis end up?

1chattyvols1

Watching the aTm replay is making me think back to all of the big games against Fla. This game reminds me of those games except aTm would have been us and we would be Fla, except we got beat last year.

Seems as though most think Chavis is an outstanding DC. I think of him as third and Chavis and how his prevent defense prevented us from winning several games. This is probably Sumlins last year. Where do you think Chavis will go?

Reactions: 1 person
Watching the aTm replay is making me think back to all of the big games against Fla. This game reminds me of those games except aTm would have been us and we would be Fla, except we got beat last year.

Seems as though most think Chavis is an outstanding DC. I think of him as third and Chavis and how his prevent defense prevented us from winning several games. This is probably Sumlins last year. Where do you think Chavis will go?

To whatever SEC team fires their DC this year.

61 years old -- the game has passed him up -- retires or takes a lower level job like Kansas

Reactions: 2 people
Seems as though most think Chavis is an outstanding DC. I think of him as third and Chavis and how his prevent defense prevented us from winning several games.

I'm shocked that you, IknoxvolsI, don't think well of a former championship-winning coordinator for the Vols. So totally unlike you to show disdain for those who have done well for our program.

That should've all been in blue font, of course. You unmitigated troll.

Reactions: 4 people

His defense won quite a few games for us too. 98 doesn't happen without that defense.

61 years old -- the game has passed him up -- retires or takes a lower level job like Kansas

Agreed. I would imagine he's probably closer to retirement than going somewhere else.

Ah, did not know that. I knew he was upset at LSU, didn't know he was mad at the hatter. Guess that nixes that idea then.

Mostly due to the Chief recruiting for A&M while still employed by LSU. I believe Miles testified and made some choice comments to reporters afterward.

I read that Miles offered to pay him extra out of his own pocket. But, I think Chavis was wanting to leave LSU any way.

Said they were trying to contract him like they did Fulmer.

Go fishing with the grand kids maybe. They would probably enjoy seeing him on occasion.

I read that Miles offered to pay him extra out of his own pocket. But, I think Chavis was wanting to leave LSU any way.

Said they were trying to contract him like they did Fulmer.

That would be a NCAA violation. Richt at UGA in trouble for it.

Chavis left on pretty bad feelings betwinxt them.

I thought Les took up for Chief in that ordeal. It was the school going after Chavis. I remember inthis last year. Chavis said something like I respect the heck out of that man (referring to Miles).

VN Store

Back