Gators in 2017 fail

#27VFL

Gators will be biggest disappointment of 2017. I'm calling for a 6-6 record. 8-4 at BEST!

- new DC that will bring in his style and terminology. This is difficult for new DBs
- the teams strength was their stars that they lost to the NFLlast season. They keep Chauncey but lose key to secondary, LB and DL and replace with less talented guys.
- QB has been unsteady not bc of talent but bc of coaching. Zaire or any other QB couldn't fix that system.
- entitlement is all over that program. They don't have the team they once had and players aren't ready for sec without May and Co to bail them out

Michigan - L
N. Colorado - W
Tennessee - L
Kentucky - W
Vandy - W
LSU - L
A&M - W
Bye
Georgia- L
Missouri - W
South Carolina - L
UAB - W
Florida State - L

Guarantee wins - UAB, N Colorado
Toss Ups - USC, Vandy, Missouri, UT
Sure Losses - FSU, UGA, LSU, Michigan

sec standings
(UGA wins easy due to favorable schedule)
Georgia
Tennessee
Kentucky
Florida
Vandy
South Carolina
Missouri

Reactions: 1 person
Gators will be biggest disappointment of 2017. I'm calling for a 6-6 record. 8-4 at BEST!

- new DC that will bring in his style and terminology. This is difficult for new DBs
- the teams strength was their stars that they lost to the NFLlast season. They keep Chauncey but lose key to secondary, LB and DL and replace with less talented guys.
- QB has been unsteady not bc of talent but bc of coaching. Zaire or any other QB couldn't fix that system.
- entitlement is all over that program. They don't have the team they once had and players aren't ready for sec without May and Co to bail them out

Michigan - L
N. Colorado - W
Tennessee - L
Kentucky - W
Vandy - W
LSU - L
A&M - W
Bye
Georgia- L
Missouri - W
South Carolina - L
UAB - W
Florida State - L

sec standings
Georgia
Tennessee
Kentucky
Florida
Vandy
South Carolina
Missouri

Totally agree. They haven't solved the QB problem and their coaching staff just sux!

7-5 my prediction for the Gators!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

What if it was Urban Meyer's plan all along to bring UF's Football Program down? No Tebow, no Meyer, changes their whole scenario so they get stuck with McElwain (Donkey Teeth or Shark Humper) for short. :)

But in all fairness, despite being a scum bag, us Vol fans can still thank him for trolling UF and setting their program back a few years. He could still easily be coaching here but I don't blame him for wanting out of Gainesville. That place is a dump.

What if it was Urban Meyer's plan all along to bring UF's Football Program down? No Tebow, no Meyer, changes their whole scenario so they get stuck with McElwain (Donkey Teeth or Shark Humper) for short. :)

But in all fairness, despite being a scum bag, us Vol fans can still thank him for trolling UF and setting their program back a few years. He could still easily be coaching here but I don't blame him for wanting out of Gainesville. That place is a dump.

Urban Meyer reminds me of John Calipari of football. He brings in kids that have major attitudes and when throngs get out of hand he bails. But I agree with you. Urban being in Ohio is better than Gainesville !

Florida is going to hammer Michigan

Michigan has had some strong recruiting classes. I could see this game going either way. Both lost lots of key players. I give the edge to Michigan purely on the Harbaugh affect .

I hope your wrong. I never understood the whole "always pull for the SEC". I could never pull for the gators.

Reactions: 3 people
Florida is going to hammer Michigan

I won't say hammer but people are sleeping on Florida. I think they have the skill guys to be real good with good/consistent QB play. I won't be surprised to see Florida win it. Their defense will be good again this year. They lost a good bit but bring back a lot of experience.

I hope Michigan spanks them though.

Jim_hkzrk1.jpg

Attachments

• 9Sn2y1A.jpg
    9Sn2y1A.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 3 people

Michigan - L
N. Colorado - W
Tennessee - L
Kentucky - W
Vandy - W
LSU - L
A&M - W
Bye
Georgia- L
Missouri - W
South Carolina - L
UAB - W
Florida State - L

sec standings
Georgia
Tennessee
Kentucky
Florida
Vandy
South Carolina
Missouri

What you :cool2:?

I heard a media person on the seccountry.com podcast saying that FLA was no going to be that great because their D would be down, but they still seem to beat UT and UGA most years.

Who will be their QB? I was hearing Franks, but now they are saying Z. But if Z couldn't make it in three years in S. Bend how is gonna make it in less than one playing against SEC opponents.

- New coaches in key areas?
- Loss of very productive star players?
- Questions at the QB position?

These are the same exact problems we face next year, so I wouldn't dismiss Florida just yet. Not to mention I enjoy beating a good Florida team so that their fanbase has even less to jaw about.

Michigan - L
N. Colorado - W
Tennessee - L
Kentucky - W
Vandy - W
LSU - L
A&M - W
Bye
Georgia- L
Missouri - W
South Carolina - L
UAB - W
Florida State - L

sec standings
Georgia
Tennessee
Kentucky
Florida
Vandy
South Carolina
Missouri

You picking UT to win at Florida? That has only happened a few times in the last 35 years. Unless Casey Clausen comes back at QB for UT it's very unlikely.

If they Vols do win at the swamp and beat Georgia in Knoxville then they would have the inside track to the win the East, just have to close it out by avoiding the upset this year.

I'd be happy for Florida to go 8-4, or even 9-3, as long as those three or four losses are all in the SEC and one of them is to the Vols (tall order, I know, us going into the Swamp this year).

Would love to see Florida whup both Michigan and FSU's butts while falling prey to a few SEC rivals.

Reactions: 2 people
Michigan has had some strong recruiting classes. I could see this game going either way. Both lost lots of key players. I give the edge to Michigan purely on the Harbaugh affect .

I hope your wrong. I never understood the whole "always pull for the SEC". I could never pull for the gators.

Why is Michigan in the "sure loss" category if you could see it going either way?

Sounds like a toss up to me

I won't say hammer but people are sleeping on Florida. I think they have the skill guys to be real good with good/consistent QB play. I won't be surprised to see Florida win it. Their defense will be good again this year. They lost a good bit but bring back a lot of experience.

I hope Michigan spanks them though.

Fla should always have talent to compete. In the past, failures were due to coaching not talent.

VN Store

Back