Kansas State Starting LT Scott Frantz 2md FBS Player To Come Out As Gay This Year

TnScooby

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
tenor.gif

Reactions: 15 people
Not as big a story as it would be 5 years ago...sports adjusts along with society. Snyder pretty progressive for his generation.

It's the off season. I don't really see this as being as story during the season. Good for him, but who cares. It doesn't affect the rest of us.

He obviously feels the need to make it public, just never sure what we're supposed to do with all this new info.

Reactions: 3 people
He obviously feels the need to make it public, just never sure what we're supposed to do with all this new info.

Point of pride with some. If they keep it silent, they feel that's tantamount to being ashamed. As long as there's not a reality show, who cares?

Reactions: 4 people
Point of pride with some. If they keep it silent, they feel that's tantamount to being ashamed. As long as there's not a reality show, who cares?

If he wants his teammates to know, then tell them in the locker room. If you want me to know about your sex life, maybe your bragging.

If he wants his teammates to know, then tell them in the locker room. If you want me to know about your sex life, maybe your bragging.

Did he list details? Partners and favorite movie star? Then he wasn't telling you about his sex life. Just like Dormady announcing his engagement wasn't covered by Maxim. :) Best button up Bamaroo, this is going to be old hat before it's a nonstory.

Did he list details? Partners and favorite movie star? Then he wasn't telling you about his sex life. Just like Dormady announcing his engagement wasn't covered by Maxim. :) Best button up Bamaroo, this is going to be old hat before it's a nonstory.

I suspect it takes a lot of trade-offs to get as politically correct as you?

It's not unusual to make the announcement to pre-empt some moron "revealing" sexual orientation, complete with Beavis and Butthead attempts at humor.

Pre-emptive strike.

Need to get some announcement from players who are straight...... Care about as much, but never understood why gays feel the need to make an announcement if their sexuality.

Need to get some announcement from players who are straight...... Care about as much, but never understood why gays feel the need to make an announcement if their sexuality.

There's a dude on Facebook who makes videos. Has a good one about LGBT(and XYZs) and addiction

I suspect it takes a lot of trade-offs to get as politically correct as you?

First time I've been accused of that! :w00t: My wife'll get a kick out of it. Got frosty for a day when I voted for Trump. Was in the Air Force BEFORE "Don't ask, don't tell". Some of the best people I served with were gay...never turned them in. You learn people are people and it's between them and God. Not much for extreme militant agendas on either side of the aisle, and ate the hell out of Chik-Fil-A during that fracas. Black athletes were eventually embraced by Bear, so you'll see a gay longsnapper in Tuscaloosa during your lifetime. :lol:

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back