Vanderbilt football players and shooting at TARGET, stolen cell phone

CPA

So thankful that no one seriously hurt but according to Tennessean, football player put phone for sale and in meeting, phone stolen. He saw his stolen phone listed for sale and created fake account to contact thief to get phone back. Took pelet gun and another football player with him. The thief had a real gun, shooting followed, now police involved.

Last edited:
Was browsing Vandymania and learned about this. A quick response was pretty much "boys will be boys." If this was UT a la Janzen Jackson/Nu'Keese Richardson the Vandymania server would be crippled from site traffic.

Pretty dumb idea that can result in either you getting shot, or being arrested for something serious. You have to accept there is always risk involved when selling to some rando off Craigslist or similar. Glad nobody is injured.

Vandy players doing stupid stuff is about as common as seeing ugly fat women in the Lenoir City Wal-Mart. ANCHOR DOWN!!!

Reactions: 8 people
I worked in Lenoir City for about a year. so... I hate how accurate that is.

But, same can be said of Oneida, Rockwood, and Clinton Wal Marts.

I would say all Walmarts in the US --- gotta wonder where did these types shop before Walmart took over every city

Reactions: Plecoptera
I worked in Lenoir City for about a year. so... I hate how accurate that is.

But, same can be said of Oneida, Rockwood, and Clinton Wal Marts.

Oh, I am sure, but being from Greenback, I naturally mentioned LC. Jenny Craig needs to up her game.

Reactions: 1 person
I would say all Walmarts in the US --- gotta wonder where did these types shop before Walmart took over every city

K-Mart and the flea markets I guess. If you find a way to watch back episodes of Here comes Honey Boo Boo, you might be able to research that for us.

I really think if UFOs are real, a trailer park planet's sun went super nova and some well meaning misguided aliens dumped them here. That explains why we have so many now. In appreciation, I want to broadcast the music of Slim Whitman in their general direction if NASA ever figures out where they are based.

Reactions: 1 person
....In all fairness, I've seen some pretty hot vandy cheerleaders over the years. I almost feel dirty having given vandy what might be considered a compliment. :yuck:

Reactions: TJVol95
....In all fairness, I've seen some pretty hot vandy cheerleaders over the years. I almost feel dirty having given vandy what might be considered a compliment. :yuck:

None have been sighted at the Lenoir City Wal-Mart.

Ok,Ok nor Oneida, Rockwood, Clinton, Madisonville, or Morristown.

Last edited:
3 players suspended from football team.

From which one? CPA? Hate that.

Oh, you mean Vanderbilt? Sorry pal, but I checked three times, and didn't care once. Maybe all the orange should have kept that from being surprising.

None have been sighted at the Lenoir City Wal-Mart.

Ok,Ok nor Oneida, Rockwood, Clinton, Madisonville, or Morristown.

I guess I need to provide some visual proof for my side of the argument. I call this exhibit A...

JJZvcOl.jpg
ad77787ad75705f419ba3ccffe624887.jpg
7631563013511e705194331c62d23edf.jpg

5.jpg
359e402831dbff7c54f9a4976d4d8ff2.jpg
12044090835_3cd8119f5a_c.jpg

8593638015_fd9d778599_b.jpg
15328371995_0e007156be_b.jpg
11.jpg

VN Store

Back