NCAA clears WV's Grier

Tumbleweedvol

The NCAA has cleared transfer quarterback Will Grier to play at West Virginia at the start of the season. This is interesting for the fact that we face the Mountaineers in Charlotte next year. A chance for revenge of the Florida game of 2015. On top of everything else my brother in law who went to West Virginia lives in Charlotte!! Hopefully, if I end up at the game I won't in their section!
:crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
The NCAA has cleared transfer quarterback Will Grier to play at West Virginia at the start of the season. This is interesting for the fact that we face the Mountaineers in Charlotte next year. A chance for revenge of the Florida game of 2015. On top of everything else my brother in law who went to West Virginia lives in Charlotte!! Hopefully, if I end up at the game I won't in their section!

And when that day comes, just like the 1999 Fiesta Bowl against FSU, I'll be cheering for a Tennessee W.

Reactions: 4 people
How 'bout Tennessee just starts BEATING Florida on the regular...

Instead of hoping to draw some "association" via former players to find satisfaction...???

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Right now this game is scheduled for a Saturday -- It better not get moved to a Thursday, Sunday or Monday

Right now this game is scheduled for a Saturday -- It better not get moved to a Thursday, Sunday or Monday

I can definitely see this being a Sunday afternoon game. I'll be pissed if it's Thursday or Monday though.

VN Store

Back