All the love for Jacob Bentley is getting old...

Dormady looked legit in the O&W game. Was a little disappointed in Guarantano though, hopefully he will develop a little more.

Bentley beat us in his first collegiate game, as an 18 year old... I'd say whatever love you're wanting withheld is result of the butthurt

Reactions: 6 people
Actually we best ourselves.

No, the kid was good, very good vs us. As bad as we were, if he doesn't complete 15 of 20 passes and throw for 2 tds, we win the game. We made mistakes, no doubt....but he made us pay for them with some big throws.

Reactions: 1 person
No, the kid was good, very good vs us. As bad as we were, if he doesn't complete 15 of 20 passes and throw for 2 tds, we win the game. We made mistakes, no doubt....but he made us pay for them with some big throws.

Well the loser that coached the DBs is gone now - hopefully things will be better now

Butch put his name on the map.

Kind of like Butch showed the world Derek Mason's Vandy is capable of beating UT.

Kind of like Butch has given the world a lesson in Will Muschamp's dominance.

Reactions: 3 people
Bentley is so good it has cleared out the QB inventory at SC. The difference another year will bring will be felt throughout the East. You would think Boom has learned to live with prosperity and stay out of the way.

Maybe he'll be great, maybe he won't. When he actually played a defense that wasn't horrible (Clemson, Florida) he played terrible and looked like a guy who shouldn't be starting in any SEC team. Any QB looked good vs UT, Missouri, WCU, USF and Umass. We'll see if he's improved from Year one to year two, Muschamp doesn't have the greatest track record when it comes to QB's

Maybe he'll be great, maybe he won't. When he actually played a defense that wasn't horrible (Clemson, Florida) he played terrible and looked like a guy who shouldn't be starting in any SEC team. Any QB looked good vs UT, Missouri, WCU, USF and Umass. We'll see if he's improved from Year one to year two, Muschamp doesn't have the greatest track record when it comes to QB's

Imagine a true FR struggling against some talented, veteran defenses. Hardly proof he shouldn't be starting in the SEC.

Seriously? Reread your own post. You said he had games where he looked like he shouldn't be starting "in any SEC team" whatever that English means.

Exactly, he LOOKED like he shouldn't be in certain games. I never said he shouldn't be. I literally started my posted by saying maybe he will be great, maybe he won't and that it's too early to tell lmao.

I never made a statement saying he definitely shouldn't be a starting SEC QB and I definitely didn't use Clemson and UF games as "proof" like you said.

Ever heard of a typo?

VN Store

Back