OK Greg Sankey

I guess he could lean on the Ole Miss adm. and make them fire Freeze the way UT did with Pearl and Tyndall -- which I thought would have happened by now

Exactly. Pearl got fired over lying about a BBQ sandwich and Ole Miss with players admitting to receiving cash, Nkemdiche with a gas mask videoed smoking dope, Pattersons brother gets hired as a coach and then he commits. The trash needs to be taken out at Ole Miss

Conferences are supposed to defer to the NCAA in infractions cases. If the SEC comes to OM and suggests they can Freeze, or even hand down a suspension, then you can bet the NCAA is about to hand down a show cause.

Last edited:
Exactly. Pearl got fired over lying about a BBQ sandwich and Ole Miss with players admitting to receiving cash, Nkemdiche with a gas mask videoed smoking dope, Pattersons brother gets hired as a coach and then he commits. The trash needs to be taken out at Ole Miss

I'd leave this out of the conversation. But I'm sure Trey Smith's sister getting hired is completely different. :loco:

Reactions: 1 person
I'd leave this out of the conversation. But I'm sure Trey Smith's sister getting hired is completely different. :loco:

I don't know what Shea Patterson's brother had as far as coaching chops, but Trey's sister was well qualified for the job she was hired for. It is what it is. I forget what position Urban gave Vonn Bell's mother.

Reactions: 1 person
Freeze was a package deal with Oher on his first stint at OM. That in itself stirred too much up and he left.

I don't know what Shea Patterson's brother had as far as coaching chops, but Trey's sister was well qualified for the job she was hired for. It is what it is. I forget what position Urban gave Vonn Bell's mother.

Trey's sister, Patterson's brother, Bell's mother.....it's all the same.

Trey's sister, Patterson's brother, Bell's mother.....it's all the same.

Cuonzo hired the top ranked prep players dad at Missouri also -- not really an issue -- the dad will probably be let go after this season, since the kid is projected one and done

Cuonzo hired the top ranked prep players dad at Missouri also -- not really an issue -- the dad will probably be let go after this season, since the kid is projected one and done

Actually he has a highly ranked brother who is going to Mizzou next year

Actually he has a highly ranked brother who is going to Mizzou next year

Havent followed that -- is he a one and done projection also ? I wonder if Martins next job will be an NBA coach -- top players seem to like him

VN Store

Back