Antonio Callaway cited for Marijuana

Early Saturday morning he was cited for misdemeanor marijuana possession when Gainesville Police Department officers stopped a black Mercedes SUV for a seatbelt violation. Callaway was a passenger in the rear driver's side seat, and the officer smelled marijuana when he approached the vehicle.

After asking Callaway to exit the vehicle, the officer noticed Callaway was on top of a shark and was naked from the waist down.
:)

Reactions: 4 people
Let's be honest, the kid does more than just pot. He had to be high on something else to attempt fielding two punts within the 5 yard line.

Reactions: 7 people
has he been in trouble before? I think the time he missed last year was injury related, correct?

This isn't his first run-in with trouble. Remember the "issue" that kept him out of the "off-season" all winter and spring last year that was settled before season '16 began?

This too will go away. He's a huge difference maker for them and he'll play with murder charges pending.

We can laugh that it's not a big deal but UF and Urban did let Hernandez by with everything. Not comparing this guy to him. But he does need to be punished somehow for his own good.

We can laugh that it's not a big deal but UF and Urban did let Hernandez by with everything. Not comparing this guy to him. But he does need to be punished somehow for his own good.

I don't disagree with that, and I won't lose any sleep if he's suspended for the Michigan game.

VN Store

Back