Kiffin offers 13 year old QB

Orange_Vol1321

Not just any 13 year old, Tee Martin's son.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...n-offers-scholarship-13-year-old-kaden-martin

Lane Kiffin knows talent when he sees it, which is why the first-year Florida Atlantic coach was quick to offer a scholarship to Kaden Martin, the 13-year-old son of USC offensive coordinator Tee Martin.

Fox Sports was the first to report the news and Tee Martin confirmed to ESPN that Kiffin extended a verbal offer to Kaden on Monday morning, the first offer Kaden has received.

Kaden, a seventh-grade quarterback at Adams Middle School in Redondo Beach, California, is also a standout left-handed pitcher in baseball. Tee said his son won't specialize and would continue to play football, baseball and basketball. Kaden's fastball has been clocked in the 80s, and his Little League team made it to the California state finals last year.

Cleveland radio trashing him this morning. Saying it's a publicity stunt to keep people talking about him and the program. Says he is taking advantage of the kid. Says he failed at every job he ever had and that salami was grateful he left and happy to get rid of him. Says it's a complete publicity stunt to make sure people don't forget about him and the program.

Reactions: 1 person
Cleveland radio trashing him this morning. Saying it's a publicity stunt to keep people talking about him and the program. Says he is taking advantage of the kid. Says he failed at every job he ever had and that salami was grateful he left and happy to get rid of him. Says it's a complete publicity stunt to make sure people don't forget about him and the program.

Can you please stop with the salami bs? At least come up with something that doesn't sound like an elementary playground insult.

Reactions: 3 people
They can probably related on a maturity level. Just kidding, kid's probably way more mature.

C'mon Hawaii...I know you're desperate for attention but my goodness....I thought better of the coaches there

VN Store

Back