Proof that being an Alabama fan, is actually a mental disorder?

BeardedVol

Not-Well-Known Member
No one...is taking this guy's True Fan™ card

403C67C700000578-4499932-image-m-2_1494596472442.jpg

Last edited:
An observation and a random thought.

First, an observation:
Poor old Nick looks like he has an upset tummy and is within a few seconds of seeing his breakfast for a second time. Thank God he has (unlike Butch) his top button undone which comes in handy when the heave starts.

Next the random thought:
Hypothetically, (odds are very long that this will occur) say this fellow ends up on a beach in the south of France, or perhaps the Greek Isles. How many of his fellow beach goers would grasp the (in)significance of his fan obsession? I can hear them (heavy French accent), "Is that poor fellow sick (Nick about to puke)? Surely that isn't a crude attempt to portray tooth of the hound around the letter A? Is that A wearing a Beret, or is that a mullet?"

Probably would (much to his dismay) garner a few passing "What the France" head scratches, and immediately eliminate him from casting his seed amongst the locals.

Last edited:
Hypothetically, (odds are very long that this will occur) say this fellow ends up on a beach in the south of France, or perhaps the Greek Isles. How many of his fellow beach goers would grasp the (in)significance of his fan obsession? I can hear them (heavy French accent), "Is that poor fellow sick? Surely that isn't a crude attempt to portray tooth of the hound around the letter A? Is that A wearing a Beret, or is that a mullet?"

That is a great random thought. They would have absolutely no earthly idea what that tattoo is portraying. My guess is that a bunch of them would think it is some strange, coded message. Just remove all your football knowledge and think about it for a second: the tattoo is a big block "A" with numbers all around it and a headshot of some creepy-looking guy.

In a somewhat related note, it is funny to talk with Europeans about college sports. They have no comparable system in Europe and have a hard time wrapping their heads around why it is such a big deal in the United States ("I thought that was a school," "Why is that so popular when they aren't even professionals," etc.)

Reactions: 1 person
Next the random thought:
Hypothetically, (odds are very long that this will occur) say this fellow ends up on a beach in the south of France, or perhaps the Greek Isles. How many of his fellow beach goers would grasp the (in)significance of his fan obsession? I can hear them (heavy French accent), "Is that poor fellow sick? Surely that isn't a crude attempt to portray tooth of the hound around the letter A? Is that A wearing a Beret, or is that a mullet?"

Probably would (much to his dismay) garner a few passing "What the France" head scratches, and immediately eliminate him from casting his seed amongst the locals.

Lol great post. I bet the bubba in the OP's illustration of fail has only set foot outside of his soon-to-be repossessed trailer in Tallapoosa county to attend the annual A-day game.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back