Did Jim McElwain jump the shark?

Oh, it's definitely him. And, it's been fun watching Lawrence Wright work so hard to try and convince us it's not.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Heard on the radio that the only way for him to prove it wasn't him was to strip down, get into a similar position and someone compare the photo. They were joking but that'd be hilarious.

No, but this thread did. :eek:lol:

Maybe Mac should have had a better sense of humor about it when asked. He got crazy stupid serious about the matter instead of laughing it off.

"Of course it wasn't me. I would at least have had swim trunks on."

"Can't be me because my hidden tattoo isn't showing."

All said with a laugh.

Getting butthurt like he did in that second interview gave the press a reason to continue poking (no pun intended) and see if they could get a reaction. And he fell right into the trap.

Maybe Mac should have had a better sense of humor about it when asked. He got crazy stupid serious about the matter instead of laughing it off.

"Of course it wasn't me. I would at least have had swim trunks on."

"Can't be me because my hidden tattoo isn't showing."

All said with a laugh.

Getting butthurt like he did in that second interview gave the press a reason to continue poking (no pun intended) and see if they could get a reaction. And he fell right into the trap.

Oh I agree he handled that interview all wrong. I would have had all sorts of fun responding.

I think he was pissed that our own beat writer asked the question and wouldn't let the whole thing die down, and Mac wound up adding fuel to the fire.

Last edited:
[twitter]https://twitter.com/AnnekaSvenska/status/860543800095236096/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.saturdaydownsouth.com%2Fflorida-football%2Fvideo-agitated-jim-mcelwain-strongly-denies-nude-man-viral-shark-photo%2F[/twitter]

Guy's hair looks too curly to be him.

I believed in Santa Claus much longer than I probably should have, because I kept getting presents at Christmas.

This McElwain story is the gift that keeps on giving, so perhaps you should also believe.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back