Saban's extension $$$$$

Texas will still claim they offered him $10 million a year.

But on Lil' Nicky.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1L8l3LrzLA[/youtube]

Would turn then into winners in a few years

Wish he'd do that though!

Haha that's kind of how I meant it. I would like to see him go to the Big ? and leave the SEC.

I agree he would succeed there. Question is how long would it take.

Great deal for Univ of Alabama and the athletic department. He's more than worth what they're paying him

Reactions: 1 person
I would like to see what he could do if he had to play by the same rules as everybody else. Oh, wait. I guess we did.

Win really big/get much money......Other schools through chicken feed and get what they pay for..........most times.

Not sure if it's in your link but heard on The Sports Animal today that in 2017 he will make 3M more than Belichick this year.

It's really crazy how much money Saban is going to make the next few years, but like others are pointing out, it's hard to argue his worth.

It's really crazy how much money Saban is going to make the next few years, but like others are pointing out, it's hard to argue his worth.

Alabama is happy to do it. As you mentioned, it's all pretty much relative. He's definitely the most valuable person on the team every year. Compare Saban's salary to the same price range of a player in basketball or baseball and he could be nothing more than a journeyman in the league. Even in football, what's the true value and what great impact has a player like Ndamukong Suh had on the Miami Dolphin franchise? He's pulling in over 26 million per year and how has he transcended the team to greatness or even credibility in the division? Lots of those guys everywhere.

Everything is relative and it's just money and plenty more where that came from. What everyone wants and craves are results.

It's hard to deny he's worth it, and I can't blame bama for paying it. That said, bama sucks.

Reactions: 1 person

th

Last edited:

VN Store

Back