Bama draft

I am working in Birmingham and today I repeated this phrase: "It is a shame those Bama players have worked hard for 3-4 years and now have to take a Pay Cut to enter the NFL!"

Use it at your discretion.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 4 people
Do Bama players wear themselves out and reason they have dropped last two years?

They're just not that good. Alabama's strength is depth not top line talent. And the NFL draft is about top line talent.

A major reason Alabama players don't get exposed until they get to the NFL is because they have so many other good players around then covering up their flaws. In the NFL everyone has good talent around them so your individual weaknesses get exposed.

That is why so many Bama players are busts.

Many many many many many Bama fans have lost their %$#@ing minds today when a Tennessee kid went in the 1st round before any Bama player was taken. To that I only have one thing to say to them, " LET THE BUTT HURT FLOW To YOU AND THROUGH YOU AS IT SURROUNDS ALL OF US AT SOME TIME OR ANOTHER."

They're just not that good. Alabama's strength is depth not top line talent. And the NFL draft is about top line talent.

A major reason Alabama players don't get exposed until they get to the NFL is because they have so many other good players around then covering up their flaws. In the NFL everyone has good talent around them so your individual weaknesses get exposed.

There are plenty of top NFL players from UA that say you are fos

Reactions: 4 people
Many many many many many Bama fans have lost their %$#@ing minds today when a Tennessee kid went in the 1st round before any Bama player was taken. To that I only have one thing to say to them, " LET THE BUTT HURT FLOW To YOU AND THROUGH YOU AS IT SURROUNDS ALL OF US AT SOME TIME OR ANOTHER."

They seem to not really give a ****.... But what do I know, I just live amongst them.

Absurd even be your lofty standards.

It is a wonderful thing that we've reached the point where 4 Bama players can go in the first round, and folks want to ask why they dropped so far.

Foster, Robinson and Allen were clear top 10 picks until people started looking under the hood. The drug culture might not hurt them on the field yet but is is hurting them in the draft.

Foster, Robinson and Allen were clear top 10 picks until people started looking under the hood. The drug culture might not hurt them on the field yet but is is hurting them in the draft.

If you were a fan of a school that was playing for National Championships would it matter where players from said school were drafted?

You say they don't get exposed until they get to the NFL because they have good players around them covering their flaws but then turn around and say in the NFL they have good talent all around them which exposes their flaws? How does that make sense? That's basically saying the same exact statement with different outcomes.

Reactions: 6 people

As much as it pains me to say, if you think Alabama has any more of a "drug culture" than Tennessee or any other big school, then you are clueless.

You say they don't get exposed until they get to the NFL because they have good players around them covering their flaws but then turn around and say in the NFL they have good talent all around them which exposes their flaws? How does that make sense? That's basically saying the same exact statement with different outcomes.
When you can figure out how to follow his logic and make sense of it, let us all know please :)

Reactions: 1 person

Robb's didn't win the Heisman and still hasn't been drafted. Forgive me if I laugh at any of you "analysis".

You have to consider the source

Im sure it will show during next years game.

By "many", I'm thinking you mean 1 guy you found on the internet. The vast majority didn't give a crap.

VN Store

Back