Jalen Hurd headed to Baylor

dont-even-care.gif

Reactions: 22 people
Good for him....Gives me a good reason to pull for Baylor. I hope he kills it there...Sorry things didn't work for him here.

Reactions: 30 people
Good for him....Gives me a good reason to pull for Baylor. I hope he kills it there...Sorry things didn't work for him here.

He will really get the ball in that offense Baylor runs.:eek:lol:he might get 5 carriers a game:eek:lol:if he don't he can run to moma again:eek:lol:

Good luck to him.

Wish things would have been different but at the end of the day it just didn't work out.

Reactions: 2 people
Announced on O&W game day. He's a quitter and a cry baby. Easily forgotten. Vols are better without ppl like him

I hope he has a good life but i can't pull for him as a football player you just don't quit on your team like he did and he quit on his teammates not the coaches he hurt the team he could have hung in there and left after the season he knew a AK was hurt he quit thinking we would lose more games than we did i can't pull for him as a football player let him go out there and get a real job like 99 percent of the people do anyway.

Reactions: 2 people
A spoiled quitter with a s***ty attitude going to the school exemplifying all that's wrong in college sports. What could go sour there?

Reactions: 4 people
Good luck to him.

Wish things would have been different but at the end of the day it just didn't work out.

He was unduly given everything, including playing ahead of a better player, and still quit. He really sold his team out. I hope he has a nice life -- I also hope he gets obliterated on the football field.

Reactions: 7 people
I hope he has a good life but i can't pull for him as a football player you just don't quit on your team like he did and he quit on his teammates not the coaches he hurt the team he could have hung in there and left after the season he knew a AK was hurt he quit thinking we would lose more games than we did i can't pull for him as a football player let him go out there and get a real job like 99 percent of the people do anyway.

I completely agree. I have no respect for a quitter. He could have gone pro after last season despite his feelings for the offense or coaches and chose to quit on his team instead. Selfish, loser mentality IMO

VN Store

Back