We lost to these people (Vandy)

Coach Punk

I’m not actually a coach
Lab Rat
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjONKkXFmW0[/youtube]

This makes me want to hurt myself.

And last years team, too.

at that point last years team was pretty much hurt already -- take some meds and get over it

Reactions: 1 person
I like how the beginning of the video shows all possible andy fans packed into the stadium

It's nobody's fault but the players that they lost that game. They had candy beat and let them come back. And I don't want to hear any its the play calling bs. Don't matter what play you call if you're player's can't tackle..or stop the running back even when everyone in the stadium knew what was coming..

Reactions: 4 people
It's nobody's fault but the players that they lost that game. They had candy beat and let them come back. And I don't want to hear any its the play calling bs. Don't matter what play you call if you're player's can't tackle..or stop the running back even when everyone in the stadium knew what was coming..

Or if you cant get your team motivated to play in a Sugar bowl for the first time in 25 years because they're tired of hearing the bs that comes out of the head coaches mouth. But hey thats got nothing to do with coaching, right?

Reactions: 3 people
Tennessee should never lose to those codknockers. I honestly hate losing to Vanderbilt more than any other team in this league.

Is this is how smart, intelligent football players and athletes generally act?

No words...

Last edited:
I actually hope Butch shows this to our players before the game this year. I also hope he conveys the message that, because of this ridiculous video, Vandy deserves to be beaten into a bloody pulp.

I actually hope Butch shows this to our players before the game this year. I also hope he conveys the message that, because of this ridiculous video, Vandy deserves to be beaten into a bloody pulp.

If this is even necessary to beat them to a pulp then UT is worst off than I imagined.

Reactions: 3 people
Frickin this. 2-3 over the last 5 meetings vs Vandy.

This is very true. Vandy fans have been reveling in this stat since November. The whole "we won 3 of the past 5 vs utee" comes up every now and then when discussing the upcoming season on their message board. Another true fact is that they've won 1 of the past 3, and Mason is 1-2 vs UT but that doesn't sound nearly as nice. Still, I'm nervous whenever this game is played now.

Or if you cant get your team motivated to play in a Sugar bowl for the first time in 25 years because they're tired of hearing the bs that comes out of the head coaches mouth. But hey thats got nothing to do with coaching, right?

They seemed plenty motivated til the 4th quarter. When all of a sudden​ we let another one slip away. Jones had them ready.. by that logic i suppose it's Jones fault for all those fumbles we had when we played Texas A&M..

They seemed plenty motivated til the 4th quarter. When all of a sudden​ we let another one slip away. Jones had them ready.. by that logic i suppose it's Jones fault for all those fumbles we had when we played Texas A&M..

Vols scored 31 in the first half against Vandy and then a whole 3 points in the second half. One could make the argument that Mason and co made adjustments at halftime while the UT coaching staff did not. The UT talent level did not drop off after halftime and I doubt Vandy got some ringers to suit up. Mason made adjustments, and Vandy wanted it more.

Reactions: 2 people
If Tennessee beats Vanderbilt by 40 every year it's not enough. Would be nice to beat them into oblivion every single year without them having a glimmer of hope. They should never feel that they're even remotely on the same level as Tennessee when it comes to football. Down right embarrassing to lose to those clowns.

VN Store

Back