Girl Makes College Football History

b2863b5b5846b64d854641d0102acdce.png

c48bd2c078bc4d747dc307ed7a3b350b.png

https://twitter.com/MaxPreps/status/852632041749229568
https://t.co/P2vlgyQqrK

Reactions: 3 people
Seems like a ploy to me, she missed 4 XP and only kicked a long FG of 30 yards. Doesn't exactly scream scholarship to me

That's pretty much all I got from this story: a hot girl that is a very mediocre kicker by any objective measure.

There's a reason she's going to a Div. II school instead of Div. I. And to a team that won 5 games combined the past 2 years. So, instead of being a douchebag about it, just say good job and move on with your life.

Seems like a ploy to me, she missed 4 XP and only kicked a long FG of 30 yards. Doesn't exactly scream scholarship to me

She's going to a Div II school that won 5 games combined the past 2 years. It's not like an SEC team did that. I don't get why people have to piss on things so much. You jealous she's getting one and not you?

Reactions: 2 people
There's a reason she's going to a Div. II school instead of Div. I. And to a team that won 5 games combined the past 2 years. So, instead of being a douchebag about it, just say good job and move on with your life.

Well this is a message board...you know, a place for discussion. It's be kind of boring if everybody just said "good job."

I'm sorry you got triggered.

Reactions: 14 people
What's wrong about what I said? He's being a sexist POS whining about a Div II school giving her a scholarship.

Some people just want to ***** and moan for no apparent reason.

I really don't care that this school gave this girl a scholarship. I just pointed out the mediocrity of 30/34 in extra points and a long of 30 yards on field goals.

At the very least she'll be nice eye candy.

Reactions: 1 person
What's wrong about what I said? He's being a sexist POS whining about a Div II school giving her a scholarship.

Some people just want to ***** and moan for no apparent reason.

Curious. What was so sexist about what he said? His comments about her relatively lackluster kicking skills or the comments on her appearance?

I agree with your last sentence in a painfully ironic way.

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah, but are the teammates and coaches allowed to smack her butt or is that off limits?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back