Gamecocks

Zues1

You can doooo it !
Surfing the tele I found the South Carolina spring game. Garnet vs Black. However one team is in Garnet the other team is in White. Alrighty then.

Reactions: 1 person
Listened to GC radio show in the way to Augusta last week. They said turn out was extremely low , like 1500. In their defense the bb team was playing in the final four but still...

Surfing the tele I found the South Carolina spring game. Garnet vs Black. However one team is in Garnet the other team is in White. Alrighty then.

Sounds very South Carolina-ish.

speaking of spring games - saw some of the Ole Miss game the other night -- maybe 7000 or less people there

FSU and Clemson are the only spring games I've seen so far that looked like anyone showed up. I caught Clemson's late so maybe many had left by then, but it looked kind of low for a team that had just won the national championship.

Kentucky's crowd actually looks pretty decent; at least compared to Ole Miss, Miss. St. and SC. And certainly better than when Joker was pulling in 500 people.

Just like UGA's G-Day game where the black team wears white.

VN Store

Back