Lavar Ball strikes again

utchs81

"Slow white boys" cause UCLA to fail. Racism is racism. If this had been said by some one not of color he would have been castigated. Not trying to instigate anything but if we are going to be successful in bringing an end to it once and for all it must come from all parties. :no:

Reactions: 4 people
I completely agree. If racism ended what would would some groups complain about?

Here's a question....we always hear about words that white people "can't" say because it's offensive if white people say it but not offensive if those words are said intra-racially. Are there any "white" words that are offensive if other races say it? I can't really think of any.

Imagine if a parent of a white player said they lost because black kids were too stupid to run the offense correctly. All the cities would burn.

Reactions: 2 people
The guy needs a muzzle. But everyone is giving him his 5minutes so this charade isn't stopping any time soon. When he was on with Stephen A a couple of weeks ago he looked like a complete jackass just by his facial expressions as he was talking.

The guy needs a muzzle. But everyone is giving him his 5minutes so this charade isn't stopping any time soon. When he was on with Stephen A a couple of weeks ago he looked like a complete jackass just by his facial expressions as he was talking.

Those two are a good match. Steven A is a complete jackass.

My problem is his mouth will end up causing problems for his sons.

He's writing checks they have to cash

Reactions: 1 person
My main issue with Ball is that in some circles what he is doing is seen as acceptable behavior. Justifying his actions only makes my concerns for this world even direr.

My main issue with Ball is that in some circles what he is doing is seen as acceptable behavior. Justifying his actions only makes my concerns for this world even direr.

If you're familiar at all with the AAU basketball culture, Lavar Ball's behavior as an aspiring hoop star's parent is more the rule than the exception.

Listen I hate this guy more than anything but its working.. he talks out of his a** and says ridiculous, absurd things.. but his family is all over espn.. Whether its negative or positive attention its still attention. The Ball last name is the biggest thing/news in basketball right now.. they are all over the place.. while lavar is an idiot and opens is mouth way to much.. hes grabbing the attention of the sports world around him.. putting his family on the map ( good or bad). People like listening to people that talk non sense.. look at us right now.. we are participating in exactly what he wanted.. To talk about his family

VN Store

Back