#1 Mid Major vs. #1 All time Power 6

Which team will win the 2017 national championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I picked the Gonzaga back when they played Tennessee. I'm sticking to it.

Going with UNC. The rich get richer over a team trying to win its first title.

I think UNC wins a tight game, with Justin Jackson being the reason. I just threw up a little bit.

I know it won't happen anymore, but if USC would have won would that have been the first time both the mens and womens team from the same school went to the finals?

I know it won't happen anymore, but if USC would have won would that have been the first time both the mens and womens team from the same school went to the finals?

I think UConn's teams did it.

Reactions: 1 person

Uconn already did such in the last decade. I think it was 2004.

Why no mention of UNC in the thread title?
Do they deserve even being there after 20 years of creating a fake department called the College of African American studies solely to get their athletes through school? The NCAA has still don't nothing. The school is one of their cash cows. But they sure don't hesitate to go after the University of Tennessee when they become a threat to the juggernauts like Kentucky and UNC.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/31/...na-final-four-cheating-fake-classes.html?_r=0

Regarding the poll, Nate Silver gives Gonzaga a 62% chance of winning the game.

Hate both teams -- take UNC just because Gonzaga has that 30 year old center and recruits Europe

UNC should have lost to Arky. Can't believe they got this far. They have looked mediocre a couple times in the tourney. I think Gonzaga had just one bad game like that but they had a fairly easy road to the finals. Not sure who I feel more strongly about, but I'll just go with Zags because Berry has been hurting.

UNC should have lost to Arky. Can't believe they got this far. They have looked mediocre a couple times in the tourney. I think Gonzaga had just one bad game like that but they had a fairly easy road to the finals. Not sure who I feel more strongly about, but I'll just go with Zags because Berry has been hurting.

Careful. People seem to be butthurt about that being thrown around.

UNC got a lucky draw...playing that pathetic Tucky team. :)

They were lucky to be a one seed period. Especially matching up their resume with Duke's. However, they've beaten who they have had to beat to get this far, so there is no point in complaining about it like a typical UNC fan would if Duke were playing tonight.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back