LSU Set to Show Off Purple Field

Admit it - you thought about an orange field.. even if just for a second.

Admit it - you thought about an orange field.. even if just for a second.

Yes I most certainly did. I also think a lot about us wearing the complete orange helmets as well. :) BTW, wonder how many members I April fooled with this one? It's not like it's an impossible idea. Boise has blue so why can't LSU have purple & UT have orange? Ha! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Yes I most certainly did. I also think a lot about us wearing the complete orange helmets as well. :) BTW, wonder how many members I April fooled with this one? It's not like it's an impossible idea. Boise has blue so why can't LSU have purple & UT have orange? Ha! :p

Zero; which is the same number that think you weren't fooled by that link yourself.

Reactions: 9 people
Football fields are supposed to be GREEN..... I know this was a April fools gig but still Idaho and these other schools need to stick with "traditional" green fields.......

Yeah, I was fooled to start with but not when I actually posted it.

dr-evil-right.gif

Reactions: 7 people
LSU has natural grass......I guess you could paint it purple, or rip it out and put down a synthetic turf......Ogeron seems flat out looney, might just do it

Football fields are supposed to be GREEN..... I know this was a April fools gig but still Idaho and these other schools need to stick with "traditional" green fields.......

Made of real grass as well. I hate field turf.

LOL having looked at his a week after it was published it had me going for a minute. I was like WTF?!?!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back