So...ummm...Wow.

We can say what we want against the Bamas,UF and Baylor's of the world but no one comes close to the continued slime and evil that does out of Penn State.

We can say what we want against the Bamas,UF and Baylor's of the world but no one comes close to the continued slime and evil that does out of Penn State.

As much as we would like to believe "that would/could never happen at my school" I'm not so sure about that.

What happened at Penn State could happen at any institution where they have a figure as prominent as Joe Paterno and where football (or some other sport or activity) is that important. I would say that Penn State as a university/community is more insulated and cultish than others, but I don't think they are unique in terms of what happened there could only happen to them.

I would say that if there was one good thing to come out of the Penn State scandal it would be that it is more unlikely for something like that to be covered up again, purely because of the PR consequences. However, given what occurred at Baylor, I'm not sure about that either.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back