If Kentucky wins vs UCLA

Who really cares since we are not in the Dance?

Just interesting discussion of just how difficult our schedule was this year -- at least in regard to the number of teams we played that are doing well in the tournament.

Reactions: 6 people
Got a legitimate question. Taking a look at Gonzaga's roster, the #1 ranked team in both the Mid Major and Major polls I am amazed. You won't believe this. They have a 7'1" 300# center, a 7' 290# center, a 6'11" 225# center, a 6'10" 200# forward, a 6'9" 228# forward, and a 6'8" 225# forward. Guess what? 4 of those bigs are freshmen. As badly as we needed a front line this year to compete in the SEC, why can't the University of Tennessee recruit a couple of big guys? To me this is insane.
PS ETSU finished 5th in the final Mid Major poll behind Gonzaga, Wichita State, UNCW, and Illinois State.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Got a legitimate question. Taking a look at Gonzaga's roster, the #1 ranked team in both the Mid Major and Major polls I am amazed. You won't believe this. They have a 7'1" 300# center, a 7' 290# center, a 6'11" 225# center, a 6'10" 200# forward, a 6'9" 228# forward, and a 6'8" 225# forward. Guess what? 4 of those bigs are freshmen. As badly as we needed a front line this year to compete in the SEC, why can't the University of Tennessee recruit a couple of big guys? To me this is insane.

There party comes to a end today if they played our schedule this year they would have lost at least 7 games they are a top 15 team not top 5 and they have had a good draw so far in the dance.

Reactions: 1 person
PS ETSU finished 5th in the final Mid Major poll behind Gonzaga, Wichita State, UNCW, and Illinois State.

Because Donnie Tyndall flushed TN basketball after ****ting on it.

Reactions: 1 person
There party comes to a end today if they played our schedule this year they would have lost at least 7 games they are a top 15 team not top 5 and they have had a good draw so far in the dance.
Gonzaga will win it all. Yep, a mid major drops the big boys!!

Legitimate question used to get anogher ETSU jab in there. Good job.

VN Store

Back