Another Fine Alabama Running Back

Obviously I wasn't there and know nothing of the details, but

He says his February arrest in suburban Birmingham happened after former girlfriend Sevina Fatu punched him and pulled out some of his hair.

Now, lots of people charged with domestic abuse claim it was actually the other person that did the abusing. However, Richardson's story becomes a bit more believable when

Fatu was arrested Monday night in Pensacola, Florida. Police say she rammed a Mercedes-Benz SUV into a car containing Richardson and another person.

Obviously I wasn't there and know nothing of the details, but

Now, lots of people charged with domestic abuse claim it was actually the other person that did the abusing. However, Richardson's story becomes a bit more believable when
Too hot to dump, too 🦇 💩 crazy to keep.

Reactions: 1 person
4 kids by the age of 26 and unemployed. 😔🔫

They had two of those kids before he was out of high school.

She's related to some kind of prominent Samoan pro wrestling family. She's like second cousins once-removed with The Rock.

"Fatu was arrested Monday night in Pensacola, Florida. Police say she rammed a Mercedes-Benz SUV into a car containing Richardson and another person."

60090404.jpg

They had two of those kids before he was out of high school.

She's related to some kind of prominent Samoan pro wrestling family. She's like second cousins once-removed with The Rock.

No offense, but is that a cultural thing? 2 kids before he was out of high school? That's brilliant. The last thing I'd want to do if I was Trent is piss off the The Rock.

What do you philosophically mean by wrong?

Oh good grief!! :thud:

Kicked out of combine... wait there is a reason it was not his fault...

Assault girl... wait there is a reason it was not his fault...

Posting pics next to nice new car and money in hand... there is an explanation for that...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Posting pics next to nice new car and money in hand... there is an explanation for that...

We blast Jauan Jennings and other Vols with missteps on this board but have never heard a Bama fan stop at "So and so messed up...Saban needs to hold his feet to the fire". It always delves into excuses and rationalizing and "all schools do the same". When you visit another team's board and preach open discussion, at least attempt to turn off the Paul Finebaum element in your fervor...or quit misstating your purpose.

Reactions: 2 people

You left off. We got caught cheating, Fulmer is a snitch.

Reactions: 1 person

Bama fans really have had no issues with these pictures. The ncaa and police have had no issues. So you've been left with a tainted perception of something that's wrong, but in reality, needs no explanation.

Reuben has apologized for being unkind to the candy striper. He explained that he was tired of standing in line on the medical side and missing his interviews. The Butkus award winner and best LB in the draft apologized to the candy striper. This incident will probably not be submitted to the court of appeals.

How is Trent's domestic issues current with any policy or program coach Saban has installed at Alabama? The guy has been gone and on his own for 5 years now. Which Tennessee coaches do you blame when former Tennessee player Mark Crowder was arrested in Florida in a child sex sting scandal?

The next time you think you see holding, by your opponent, just remember, unless they throw a flag, it's not a penalty.

I agree, but in this case it appears the refs think they did see Richardson holding.

And FTR, I am just messing with you with the Baghdad Bob reference. I don't think Saban, or Bama, can be blamed for what a former player does once he has left the program. As embarrassing as the Leonard Little situation was when he was with the Rams, in my mind that was not a reflection on Fulmer or UT, considering he was never in trouble at UT, despite the fact that rival fans, including a lot of Bama fans, pretended differently. It's what SEC fans do to each other. :moon2:

VN Store

Back