Becky Hammon Florida Finalist

This is one of those great hires no matter the sex. If Hammon was hired to coach a men's team it would be a great hire.

Reactions: 1 person
Hammon has NEVER been a head coach, but she is already being called a great coach, a great hire.

Might want to ask around the NBA and see what they think of her...She can flat out coach...don't think coach Pop would bring in someone didn't know what they were doing to his spurs staff

Reactions: 6 people
Hammon at Florida...would be an absolute homerun...she would be coaching circles around the other coaches in this league outside of White at Vandy(who has to get her players too) once she gets her players but what I saw with her with that Spurs Summer league team was tremendous

Even though no head coaching experience, asst coach for organization like the Spurs is good enough for me to rubber stamp this

Hammon has NEVER been a head coach, but she is already being called a great coach, a great hire.

In her short time as a Head coach she already has a championship (she led the Spurs to an NBA Summer League title), I think that silences the Never been a coach talk

In her short time as a Head coach she already has a championship (she led the Spurs to an NBA Summer League title), I think that silences the Never been a coach talk

She would be a good hire but a summer league championship doesn't count for much

She would be a good hire but a summer league championship doesn't count for much

Winning a title as a Woman coaching 12 to 15 men who are all trying to show what they can do to earn a spot on a NBA roster (many of which that is their last opportunity) and getting them all to put their egos and the I got to get mine attitudes to the side to play as a team and win it all, says a lot

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back