No Tourney Thread?

If you have complaints then please use the 'Contact Us' link. Your message will be delivered to whoever started the NCAA thread in the Tennessee Football Forum

Reactions: 1 person
I'm good with what I'm seeing so far.

I admit it. I had us out this round.

Even up 20 with eight minutes to play, I was concerned about having to deal with headlines about the greatest choke ever. Move over wide right, and calling nonexistent time outs.

This is what it means to be a Gator fan.

I admit it. I had us out this round.

Even up 20 with eight minutes to play, I was concerned about having to deal with headlines about the greatest choke ever. Move over wide right, and calling nonexistent time outs.

This is what it means to be a Gator fan.

Yep, anything past the round of 16 is gravy at this point.

Very impressed with White's coaching since we lost Egbunu.

Yep, anything past the round of 16 is gravy at this point.

Very impressed with White's coaching since we lost Egbunu.

He, and the team, really have exceeded expectations. Got to give White a ton of credit for that. If he can get recruiting going, could be something special. Imagine what he could do with talent like FSU has right now, of course horribly mismanaged by Hamilton. Talk about not showing up!

Michigan St and Kansas is shaping up to be a good one. Ark and UNC could also be close. I know our Gator fans will be pulling hard for the Heels.

We're lucky to be where we are. No attention paid to anyone other than the game right in front of us.

I wouldn't call it luck but you got a decent draw with Virginia in the round of 32. There aren't many worse offensive teams in the field. They can't freaking score.

ACC league office

giphy.gif

Last edited:

VN Store

Back