Lavar Ball vs Charles Barkley

Lavar needs to shut his mouth. They had him on SC earlier today and he was making threats and talking about being from the hood. I hope the Lakers dont draft Lonzo...im not sure I can take listening to him constantly.

Barkley challenges LaVar Ball to one-on-one - ESPN Video

LaVar Ball isn't taking Barkley's challenge seriously - ESPN Video

Lavar is becoming more and more annoying. If I'm UCLA I'm sweating bullets because this guy can't keep his mouth shut and his constantly pimping out his kids.

I seen where he said he could school Michael Jordan one on one. He's smokin the good stuff.

The story also says two of his kids drives $100,000 BMWs so I agree, UCLA I bet is sweating bullets.

Averaged 2 pts a game at Washington State but could take Michael Jordan 1 on 1.

Last edited:
Lavar needs to shut his mouth. They had him on SC earlier today and he was making threats and talking about being from the hood. I hope the Lakers dont draft Lonzo...im not sure I can take listening to him constantly.

I wonder if he's hurting his son's draft stock? You know GM's have to be thinking what a headache he would be

Im almost to the point of hoping his kids are busts and it has nothing to do with them. He needs to shut up.

Lonzo is the only one worth a damn, yet he claims all of them are one and done. Delusional

The youngest will be pretty good in a couple years, he's only a sophomore in HS.

Middle son is the least talented of the three.

The younger kid isn't on a different level though. Talented for sure, but won't be a one and done type talent..

I hope the Lakers don't either bc dude can ball.

Reactions: 1 person
ESPN is on on the background getting ready for work and they lead in with????? Lavar Ball. Seriously.

Reactions: 1 person
The younger kid isn't on a different level though. Talented for sure, but won't be a one and done type talent..

Are we even sure Lonzo is on a different level?

It's entirely possible to be an NBA lottery pick and be an average NBA player at the same time.

Are we even sure Lonzo is on a different level?

It's entirely possible to be an NBA lottery pick and be an average NBA player at the same time.

He is on another level. Nothing is a sure thing, but I can't remember the last freshman PG with his talent and skill set. At best, he could be Jason Kidd, at worst he could be Andre Miller with a 3 point shot. He's got a high ceiling and he's also a safe pick.

VN Store

Back