The Only Reason I can listen to Bill Walton

white65

Bill Walton makes my blood boil. The amount of disrespect for his play by play guy is incredible. As I'm typing this he made a half serious joke about punching him in the face.

The only reason I watch (besides the basketball) is because one day his play by play guy will either explode or get physical with him, and I wanna see it Lol.

Reactions: 2 people
it helps me remember when David Thompson & NC Sate beat him and the Bruins in the 1974 NCAA NC semi-finals; stopping a 7 yr UCLA national championship run...'attitude boy' was finally shut down

Reactions: Remy
Bowl Walton is intolerable with a microphone. I can't believe ESPN gives him the opportunity. His Maui Invitational commentary was akin to nails on a chalkboard.

I can't get enough Bill Walton. His love for the Grateful Dead alone makes him worth his salary. What a great story he has too. I just love the guy. So many boring announcers and then you get Bill Walton. He's a ray of sunshine in the college basketball announcer world.

But I can't get through five minutes of Dicky V without hitting mute. Different strokes for different folks but I love Bill Walton.

Bill Walton makes my blood boil. The amount of disrespect for his play by play guy is incredible. As I'm typing this he made a half serious joke about punching him in the face.

The only reason I watch (besides the basketball) is because one day his play by play guy will either explode or get physical with him, and I wanna see it Lol.

I wanted to start this thread and I am glad someone did. He is an imbecile. Did you see how talked sh#ģ about Lunardi as well.

Bowl Walton is intolerable with a microphone. I can't believe ESPN gives him the opportunity. His Maui Invitational commentary was akin to nails on a chalkboard.

It was really really bad.

I hadn't heard in him in a while. Had no idea he had gotten than bad.

He is fascinated with the Statue of Liberty replica outside of New York New York. He kept bringing it up throughout the game last night.

Reactions: 1 person
He's much better than he was when he first started. His pandering to the PAC-12 and "Conference of Champions" thing gets a bit old.

Still he's all we've got for the PAC-12 and the West Coast.

In the PAC-12 listening to the "Eastern bias' that many announcers have gets equally as old.

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back