Spurrier Being Spurrier...Jabs Saban

Lawrence Wright

Troll Brother #1
@ZachAbolverdi
Steve Spurrier on Nick Saban winning Coach of the Year from Maxwell Football Club:

"Obviously they must have voted before the final game."

Reactions: 14 people
He'd need a couple phone books to stand on first.

I don't know, if he could catch Spurrier sitting at a conference table, he could get a running start across the table like the "angry little elf" in the Christmas movie, "The Elf."

Last edited:
Good point Steve. He's probably got another zinger for Fulmer after the AD search....

I don't know if he could catch Spurrier sitting at a conference table, he could get a running start across the table like the "angry little elf" in the Christmas movie, "The Elf."

As played by Peter Dinklage, aka Tyrion Lannister.

Have you seen our latest recruits? Best order some more "whine" and cheese. :cray:

Doesn't bother me. I'm the type of fan that wants to see an athlete be humble and work hard, not see an athlete threaten an orderly.

If I was an Alabama fan, I would be embarrassed that the whole country knows how we got our latest recruits yet finished second.

Reactions: 3 people
Doesn't bother me. I'm the type of fan that wants to see an athlete be humble and work hard, not see an athlete threaten an orderly.

If I was an Alabama fan, I would be embarrassed that the whole country knows how we got our latest recruits yet finished second.

After 49 to 10, humility should come a little easier these days. You know, we did pull our starters with 12 minutes to go up in Knoxville. Not sure about our humility, but we are a magnanimous bunch.

After 49 to 10, humility should come a little easier these days. You know, we did pull our starters with 12 minutes to go up in Knoxville. Not sure about our humility, but we are a magnanimous bunch.

Congratulations, your 8 years of 5* players beat a 22cd ranked team.

:fireworks:

Unfortunately, didn't work out so well in the NC game.

Reactions: 4 people
Congratulations, your 8 years of 5* players beat a 22cd ranked team.

Unfortunately, didn't work out so well in the NC game.

Actually, 10essee was #9 when we played. When we finished, you were buried in mud.

After SC and Vandy, I'm sure wanting to live vicariously through others are just temporary issues with self-esteem.

Actually, 10essee was #9 when we played. When we finished, you were buried in mud.

After SC and Vandy, I'm sure wanting to live vicariously through others are just temporary issues with self-esteem.

Can't blame me for us being #9, I don't vote. We were more like a 22cd ranked team at that point so I stand by my comment.

Your not going to get under my skin for our losses last year. I dont balance on a ledge with one foot over a game my university plays.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back