Bama's Williams failed multiple drug tests

Didn't Coker fail 4 tests before he got kicked off the team? Seems like players get too many chances and the rules aren't the same everywhere. Saban can get away with murder no doubt

The rules aren't the same everywhere. The NCAA leaves it up to the schools to test for weed and each school sets its own policy.

Reactions: 1 person
This is what happens when your head coach just cares about his record and winning...
Saban just cares about himself!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
How Saban keeps his guys either 1) from getting in trouble in the first place or 2) out of the news is amazing.

Many of these guys aren't exactly model citizens once they leave Alabama but they rarely, if ever, got in trouble while they were there.

Not surprised. He played like he was strung out in the NC game. Barely heard a word from him.

Bama has a issue with drug use with players dealing, etc. Unfortunately, it hasn't shown up to be a problem on the field. Yet.

I don't think Bama should drug test. Seems like our only chance to beat them is going to be if half their team is high.

So, when a coach only cares about winning, college kids will smoke weed...

The horror...

I didn't say weed, I have no idea what he tested positive for....:hi:

This is my perception of Saban, all he cares about is his record... Saban tells his players to be ready to practice and be ready to play on Saturday....just don't get caught doing the other..My perception...

And bama fans don't get me started..
I know more about bama football then some of you so called bama fans..But out of respect to Ken Donahue who is my cousin,,RIP,, and other bama players and boosters that I met back in the 70's when I was being recruited..I could tell you some good recruiting story/cheats that bama has been doing since the great one has been there and gone...Bama Cheats,,,My Perception..VFL:hi:

There is a code that former and present go by..SUSH!

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't say weed, I have no idea what he tested positive for....:hi:

Your words were "this is what happens." In the case at hand, "this" refers to Williams smoking weed. If you don't know what "this" is, you probably should refrain from commenting on it.

This is my perception of Saban, all he cares about is his record... Saban tells his players to be ready to practice and be ready to play on Saturday....just don't get caught doing the other..My perception...

"The other" what? Is this another instance in which you are unsure of the subject of the sentence you wrote?

And bama fans don't get me started..
I know more about bama football then some of you so called bama fans.

You don't know more than I do, and you responded to me. What you may know in comparison to other fans is irrelevant.

.But out of respect to Ken Donahue who is my cousin,,RIP,, and other bama players and boosters that I met back in the 70's when I was being recruited..I could tell you some good recruiting story/cheats that bama has been doing since the great one has been there and gone...Bama Cheats,,,My Perception..VFL:hi:

There is a code that former and present go by..SUSH!

UT cheats as well. So does every other major program. Bama is simply better at it.

Your words were "this is what happens." In the case at hand, "this" refers to Williams smoking weed. If you don't know what "this" is, you probably should refrain from commenting on it.

"The other" what? Is this another instance in which you are unsure of the subject of the sentence you wrote?

You don't know more than I do, and you responded to me. What you may know in comparison to other fans is irrelevant.

UT cheats as well. So does every other major program. Bama is simply better at it.

Trying to arrogantly sound smarter than someone makes you look silly, and quite frankly, petty and insecure. You basically swung an missed at all this. The only person that brought up weed was you or somebody else, and bigslk never referenced weed, or your comments. Hell, the article explicitly states that the specific drugs were not named, which any person with an IQ in double digits can figure out he was referencing. I would LOVE for you to point out where his post was made in anything other than a vacuum from your weed conversation.

Just my opinion, but perhaps you should go hang out on your own boards where you most likely exceed the low bar of intelligence of your fellow herd.

Reactions: 5 people
Trying to arrogantly sound smarter than someone makes you look silly, and quite frankly, petty and insecure.

If you say so.

You basically swung an missed at all this. The only person that brought up weed was you or somebody else, and bigslk never referenced weed, or your comments.

No, what he referenced, and bloviated upon, was something he of which he was admittedly unaware.

Hell, the article explicitly states that the specific drugs were not named, which any person with an IQ in double digits can figure out he was referencing.

So he simply assumed it was something nefarious and got all sanctimonious about it? If one doesn't know what "this" is, one should refrain from getting preachy about "this."

Is this an attempt at supporting him? If so, it's not going well.

I would LOVE for you to point out where his post was made in anything other than a vacuum from your weed conversation.

If one doesn't know what "this" is, one should refrain from getting preachy about "this."

Just my opinion, but perhaps you should go hang out on your own boards where you most likely exceed the low bar of intelligence of your fellow herd.

I always appreciate when someone belittles the intelligence of another by taking a grammatical dump all over his own keyboard.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back