Myles Garrett prays not to go to Cleveland

How long do you think a down organization with committed people in place that have been successful before can stay down? Barnett is worth 10 myles what'shisnameagain? Barnett = NFL. What'shisname = dairyqueen softserve.

What is wrong with someone not wanting to be a part of a terrible organization?

Nothing and lots of players have taken hard stances against the team that drafted them (most notably John Elway with the Colts). It also looks to me like Garrett was just having fun anyway. He will be drafted by Cleveland and probably sign with them. They may suck but their guaranteed money will spend just as well as anyone else's.

Nothing and lots of players have taken hard stances against the team that drafted them (most notably John Elway with the Colts). It also looks to me like Garrett was just having fun anyway. He will be drafted by Cleveland and probably sign with them. They may suck but their guaranteed money will spend just as well as anyone else's.

might add - Eli Manning wouldnt go to the Chargers

First off Drew Breeze was incredible in college and every one could see he was destined for greatness. Second, yes I thought eli was a ***** for pulling that move...even after I was praising him in college. Especially in those days. If you don't want to play in the NFL get a job. There are only so many opportunities.

Oh yeah, Rivers was awesome in college too, so it turned out to be a win/win bu the end of it. That was just a really stocked time for exceptional QB play. Don't see drafts with that many guaranteed QB's anymore.

Actually it turned out to be a rare win/win/win.

Rivers worked out for SD, Manning worked out for NYG, and Brees worked out for NO.

might add - Eli Manning wouldnt go to the Chargers

Yeah, but Eli didn't announce it to the entire world before the draft. And if I remember correctly, San Diego drafted him anyway. Picked up an extra pick from the Giants, and still got the QB they have had since then.

So your point is hardly comparable.

VN Store

Back