Jeffery Sandusky arrested

The title of this thread should be changed to "Jerry Sandusky's Son Arrested" or "Jeffrey Sandusky Arrested."

Reactions: 5 people
His other adopted son talked about how he was groom and abused by Sandusky. Sexual abuse like this is often a vicious cycle, with many abusers having been abused themselves.

Not saying he shouldn't have the book thrown at him, just that its a sad situation.

Reactions: 1 person
His other adopted son talked about how he was groom and abused by Sandusky. Sexual abuse like this is often a vicious cycle, with many abusers having been abused themselves.

Not saying he shouldn't have the book thrown at him, just that its a sad situation.

You're all too right. Nothing excuses his crimes. But, in all likelihood, Jeffrey Sandusky was also a victim.

Well, when that has happened, it seems somebody would get these victims in long term counseling to try and break the cycle.

But that takes funding, and that funding probably takes wise legislation. And those two words rarely walk hand in hand.

It was systematic. Sandusky wasn't the only person involved. The book was thrown at Paterno to provide cover for (((Graham Spanier))).

The media head line reads assault, but the charges are for solicitation. I'm not defending the guy (he's obviously a sick perv)but gtfo with the clickbait crap. This is more of a complaint about the media. They see the name Sandusky and know it will garner a buttload of attention if they alter the headline to be something it's not. How many of you clicked on the article already thinking he actually did something physically?

Last edited:
I could be mistaken but wasn't there a report implicating university trustees in the case? It died quickly so maybe not. Seems suspicious this sh** went on without others being involved to cover for him.

The media head line reads assault, but the charges are for solicitation. I'm not defending the guy (he's obviously a sick perv)but gtfo with the clickbait crap. This is more of a complaint about the media. They see the name Sandusky and know it will garner a buttload of attention if they alter the headline to be something it's not. How many of you clicked on the article already thinking he actually did something physically?

I know. The guy texted some teenage girls asking for pics. There is so much wrong with that but it shouldn't have blown up to this degree.

I know. The guy texted some teenage girls asking for pics. There is so much wrong with that but it shouldn't have blown up to this degree.
If that had been all it was, then maybe... He was living in the home (with the mom) of one of them. That escalates it IMO. Making sexual overtures to someone who is sort of a step-daughter...

Authorities launched an investigation in November after two teenage girls — ages 16 and 15 — said Sandusky solicited them for oral sex and nude photographs to be sent to his cellphone, according to a news release by the Pennsylvania State Police.

Sandusky had been dating one girl’s mother and lived in her home for about five years. The explicit messages were discovered by the girl’s father, who notified police, the local CBS affiliate reported.

Some of the alleged abuse dates back to 2013, according to state police.

Sandusky was asked to leave the home after the allegations of abuse surfaced, WTAJ.com reports...
So the mom's daughter would have been 11 or 12 or so when he started.

I bet there will turn out to be more here. The whole Sandusky thing is just the tip of the iceberg. One of the victims said that lots of influential people were involved, not just Jerry. And then there's the deal with the former District Attorney "committing suicide" while the hard drive to his laptop goes missing shortly after he decided not to charge Sandusky.

He solicited the daughter of his GF for nude photos via text, then solicited her sister for oral sex. When the girls were aged 15 & 16.

My heart breaks for his mother Dottie through all this. To stand by your husband & then son in court as both are revealed to be monsters has to crack the bedrock of her very being.

I bet there will turn out to be more here. The whole Sandusky thing is just the tip of the iceberg. One of the victims said that lots of influential people were involved, not just Jerry. And then there's the deal with the former District Attorney "committing suicide" while the hard drive to his laptop goes missing shortly after he decided not to charge Sandusky.

It's possible there is more. You'd think if there was any actual physical contact they'd have mentioned it from the get go.

He solicited the daughter of his GF for nude photos via text, then solicited her sister for oral sex. When the girls were aged 15 & 16.

My heart breaks for his mother Dottie through all this. To stand by your husband & then son in court as both are revealed to be monsters has to crack the bedrock of her very being.

From what I understand about a lot of these cases is that there are always signs but the women seem to either completely ignore them or just deny them because they don't want to believe it's true.

The disappearance of Ray Gricar is one of the shadiest stories I've ever heard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Gricar#Disappearance

VN Store

Back