Hurd's eligibility

RockyTopGolfer

To be the man, you have to beat the man
When can he play again? Would it be a year from when he quit or does he have to sit all of 2017?

I know it's a different ball game if he goes down a level.

Actually I think no matter what he has to sit out a year even of he goes down a division, he only has one year of eligibility left unless he can qualify for a hardship.

Actually I think no matter what he has to sit out a year even of he goes down a division, he only has one year of eligibility left unless he can qualify for a hardship.

I don't think he ever used a redshirt year so he can sit out a year and still have one year left.

Reactions: 2 people
He didn't redshirt, so he still can sit a year and play 1. It's also possible that he could complete his degree prior to next season and transfer under graduate rules.
Since he left during the year, im not sure if there are special exemptions.
I know Trey Golden transferred to Gtech and was eligible right away, even though he hadn't graduated. Not sure how this happened.

He didn't redshirt, so he still can sit a year and play 1. It's also possible that he could complete his degree prior to next season and transfer under graduate rules.
I know Trey Golden transferred to Gtech and was eligible right away, even though he hadn't graduated. Not sure how this happened.

That's what I meant he has to use a redshirt year and then he can play no matter what division, i don't believehe can play immediately unless granted a hardship exemption,sorry first post was worded poorly on my part.

Reactions: 1 person
Hate to say it, but I find it too silly to think about. He went from the highly admired list to the DGAF list in record time.

Reactions: 3 people
When can he play again? Would it be a year from when he quit or does he have to sit all of 2017?

I know it's a different ball game if he goes down a level.

This kid totally F'd up his football career. He should have stuck it out and went pro. He'll end up in the CFL in a few years

Hate to say it, but I find it too silly to think about. He went from the highly admired list to the DGAF list in record time.

5* Talent, 0* Heart

Maybe he will enroll at Kansas. They are pretty good at helping people find a heart out there.

fa436132710cebce96e0e13041054e4d.gif

Reactions: 15 people
1383.gif

Reactions: 2 people

No chance he graduates. I don't think he would've even been eligible next year here, grades were terrible.

VN Store

Back