Basketball: Watching Florida Spank Kentucky

Did anyone else notice Monk and Fox laughing and cutting up on the bench towards the end of the game when they knew they're getting blown out? That's very poor discipline and just goes to show you how much of these one & dones care about UK's basketball program. Cal has changed it into an NBA training camp.

Did anyone else notice Monk and Fox laughing and cutting up on the bench towards the end of the game when they knew they're getting blown out? That's very poor discipline and just goes to show you how much of these one & dones care about UK's basketball program. Cal has changed it into an NBA training camp.

I'm assuming they were just talking about something unrelated but I agree it was poor timing and doesn't look good.

The problem with the one and done set up is that some years the talent coming out is high and sometimes it ain't all that special.

Maybe I am not that bright, but I don't see anyone on that squad that is a special talent.

They will be in the NBA and they will play and make an impact, but none of those dudes are franchise players.

The problem with the one and done set up is that some years the talent coming out is high and sometimes it ain't all that special.

Maybe I am not that bright, but I don't see anyone on that squad that is a special talent.

They will be in the NBA and they will play and make an impact, but none of those dudes are franchise players.

Fox with his acrobatic finishes is special. Idk other than his first step and that attribute what else's he's got, but hey I don't watch every U.K. Game

It's called a laugh'r , it happens and some times nothing you do can solve the onslaught. Like a 15 -1 baseball score Coaches get mad and players laugh.
I was tickled to see it but it happens to all teams at some point.

KY very lucky not to have a 4 game losing streak. GA just missed the winning shot in regulation at Rupp

VN Store

Back