Alabama's recruiting dominance continues

Orange_Vol1321

Alabama's Recruiting Dominance Continues (Wow)

I like floating through different teams forums after signing day just to look at recruits they got and reactions.
Came across this thread on USCs forum. The guy has went on Alabama player's social media sites and collected their pictures they have posted with their cars.
Deeper in the thread someone made a fake Alabama name and friend requested some of the players that had private accounts to see their pictures.
Read through the thread. Pretty funny seeing an 18 year old posing in front of his BMW i8 that costs well over $100,000.

Alabama's Recruiting Dominance Continues (Wow)

I like floating through different teams forums after signing day just to look at recruits they got and reactions.
Came across this thread on USCs forum. The guy has went on Alabama player's social media sites and collected their pictures they have posted with their cars.
Deeper in the thread someone made a fake Alabama name and friend requested some of the players that had private accounts to see their pictures.
Read through the thread. Pretty funny seeing an 18 year old posing in front of his BMW i8 that costs well over $100,000.

Not surprised at all.

In b4 Bamawriter saying everyone cheats, Bama's just the best cheater.

Ah yes, it's just a rental right? Lol

I bet you didn't even get a picture of the rental agreement?

I've been around cool cars my whole life. I've built them and stood by plenty between friends and car shows. Now, I can send you a couple of snapshots of me and some of these cool rides over the years. Doesn't mean I can actually take you for a ride in them.

Reactions: 1 person
I bet you didn't even get a picture of the rental agreement?

I've been around cool cars my whole life. I've built them and stood by plenty between friends and car shows. Now, I can send you a couple of snapshots of me and some of these cool rides over the years. Doesn't mean I can actually take you for a ride in them.

Quit trying to ignore the obvious.

The car thing can be just random cars but you do see a lot of college athletes with some nice stuff. Jordan's, Dre headphones, iPhone's, etc these guys are getting a little extra cash from somewhere. A pair of Jordan 11's can set you back 300-400....and Arian foster whined about tacos?

VN Store

Back