Austin Peay Lands Top FCS Recruiting Class

I heard that on the radio today. Pretty interesting

I put this is another thread somewhere, but this feels like a good place to drop it again... My daughter has committed to play golf at APSU for the '18 class... We're excited to be future Govs and proud of Coach Healy for this recruiting class... Lord knows we need it!

My family and I went to a game last year on a visit and watched the Govs play Eastern KY (I actually got to meet Mark Elder while we were touring the stadium). Anyway, APSU coaches seem very, very energetic on the sidelines....I saw one, not sure of his name, do a backflip on the sideline after a good defensive play. Folks around APSU are excited about Healy and his staff...I look forward to some much improved Govs football. Let's Go Peay! Vols!

Wait, not let's go pee Vols. Let's Go Peay AND...never mind....

Reactions: 4 people
Good job Govs. I'm not sure whether Mercer's class was ranked but I know they got a beast LB.

Mercer signed 13 players. They had a top 20 FCS class. My ETSU Bucs only signed 4 recruits but since they newly re-started the program 2 years ago they don't have any room for getting more players.

They weren't in the top 25 for FCS but did get into the top 35 I believe. Hopefully we can beat your Mercer Bears this coming season. We blew the game last season on the road at Mercer after leading most of the game.

VN Store

Back