Georgia 5*

TNJOKER

How in the he** does the ga Bullock's get 5 5* recruits?? Insanity. Kirby must be selling good stuff.

How in the he** does the ga Bullock's get 5 5* recruits?? Insanity. Kirby must be selling good stuff.

18 out of 26 of their signees are from Georgia..and they only have 2 five stars per 247

I'm a rivals devotee. It's the gold standard. Not gonna scrape around for some johnny come lately list that doesn't deduct for short arms so I can fluff up the impression of depth class 2.0. I thought this was a thread about UGA 5*. Glad to know I draw so many followers wherever I post.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm a rivals devotee. It's the gold standard. Not gonna scrape around for some johnny come lately list that doesn't deduct for short arms so I can fluff up the impression of depth class 2.0. I thought this was a thread about UGA 5*. Glad to know I draw so many followers wherever I post.

Yeah... that Johnny come lately ESPN, they'll never make it.

...and Trey Smith doesn't have 'short arms' (if that is what you meant)

Even though your information is wrong, take a look at Tennessee's program compared to Georgia over the last 10 years.

Most players drafted?
SEC Championship Appearances?
10 win season?
Better recruiting base?

As much as I love Tennessee, Georgia has been a better program over the last 10 years than Tennessee. They have a great campus, great facilities and a huge in-state recruiting base. It's just easier at Georgia right now, same for Florida

Reactions: 1 person
Even though your information is wrong, take a look at Tennessee's program compared to Georgia over the last 10 years.

Most players drafted?
SEC Championship Appearances?
10 win season?
Better recruiting base?

As much as I love Tennessee, Georgia has been a better program over the last 10 years than Tennessee. They have a great campus, great facilities and a huge in-state recruiting base. It's just easier at Georgia right now, same for Florida

Negative. Tennessee is a much better overall program than UGA. We had go through Dooley that set our program back which Richt at that time was still winning 10+ games every year. It's easier to recruit the state of Georgia as well. Considering Butch is an average coach, he would be pulling top talent of the state of Georgia if he was in Kirby's shoes.

I was surprised UGA recruited as well as they did. Who wants to play for Kirby Smart?

Negative. Tennessee is a much better overall program than UGA. We had go through Dooley that set our program back which Richt at that time was still winning 10+ games every year. It's easier to recruit the state of Georgia as well. Considering Butch is an average coach, he would be pulling top talent of the state of Georgia if he was in Kirby's shoes.

You have 2 sentences that makes my point...

Last edited:

Hubbs said that Rivals blew it on Smith also said they should have rated two TN recruits higher Shamburger and Jordan

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back