I'm so sorry for another Lane Kiffin thread BUT...

Hairy Vols

For everyone who wanted to fire Butch Jones and hire him and was talking all this smack about how great of a coach he was... (obviously before Bama let him go Pre-National Title game....

FAU's Lane Kiffin drops least-energetic hype video of all time | theScore.com

Enjoy the most painful, depressing, lifeless recruiting video of all time.

I know he hasn't coached a game there but obviously he it's not looking good... he has gained weight, lost his wife... seems like idk. It's almost sad to watch.

Maybe he will win there, but..... I'm gonna really doubt it.

Edit: Go Owls. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• Lame Kiffin.png
    Lame Kiffin.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Lol. is that even real? It almost looks like a Daniel Tosh video making fun of Kiffin.

He used to look like Daniel Tosh. But like I said he's gettin big. I almost feel bad for him, but then I remember what he did to us and how he didn't feel bad at all.

For everyone who wanted to fire Butch Jones and hire him and was talking all this smack about how great of a coach he was... (obviously before Bama let him go Pre-National Title game....

FAU's Lane Kiffin drops least-energetic hype video of all time | theScore.com

Enjoy the most painful, depressing, lifeless recruiting video of all time.

I know he hasn't coached a game there but obviously he it's not looking good... he has gained weight, lost his wife... seems like idk. It's almost sad to watch.

Maybe he will win there, but..... I'm gonna really doubt it.

Edit: Go Owls. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't apologize that was awesome

What a pathetic performance.

He should have the enthusiasm of someone who's fortunate to still have a job in football.

I thought this might bring some of yall some joy. This is almost better than him being jobless all together.

DILLIGAF about Joey Freshwater?

Seriously, he is at FAU because he doesn't want to sign off on a big buyout. For how he left Knoxville, he isn't getting a decent offer without agreeing to it. And this video just proves reality has set in. Saban threw him a lifeline job so he could rebuild his useless reputation, and wore out his welcome over things that had little to do with football. Did he really think top programs would line up to hire him as a HC? Their stupidest fans might, but none of them have the money to bribe NCAA investigators. (Even if it can be done.)

Someone needs to sit him down and explain how character matters, and the purpose of life is not to score points based on what you don't get caught doing wrong. Is it a surprise his first FAU recruit got busted for hitting a woman in a bar? Might as well pattern FAU's uniforms after the ones worn in, "The Longest Yard" reboot, and bring in experienced parole officers as assistant coaches.

Man needs to get his life right and crap together, and act like he appreciates this opportunity as a HC. Rant over.

He is making a cool $1,000,000 per year at FAU, down from $1,400,000 at Alabama....I wish I was a bum like him

We have been forced to body shame Kiffin, sadly.

Why? He feels no shame over his lack of ethics, integrity, loyalty, compassion, respect and punctuality.

That's right, I said punctuality! Put down the cheeseburger and stop making the team bus wait, Tosh.Obese!

I thought this was Vol Nation? The one place that body shaming Lane Kiffin would not only be accepted. But rewarded and preferred amongst all the community.

VN Store

Back