Senior Bowl -- NFL Network 230 et 1/28/17

508mikey

-a393855e26c1eb2f.JPG
I will be flipping back and forth to the Vols basketball game since both are on at the same time

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe try this Prattville:

NFL Network Live

We have to give them credit card information for a free account? Nope, not going there.

Shoot.

--if I hit the wrong button on the link above, please let me know. All I was getting were two guys nattering away, plus an area called Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4

We have to give them credit card information for a free account? Nope, not going there.

Shoot.

--if I hit the wrong button on the link above, please let me know. All I was getting were two guys nattering away, plus an area called Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4

No, you don't. That's probably a popup ad, but the channel isn't working right now. Whoever is streaming it has a windows dialog box open on the screen. It covers the picture of the stream.

Reactions: 1 person
Just threw a pick (deflected pass). His OL looks kinda garbage compared to the North DL though. Also, had a good accuracy easy 5 yard pass and a throwaway since I've been watching.

North gets pressure from both sides.

Just threw a pick (deflected pass). His OL looks kinda garbage compared to the North DL though. Also, had a good accuracy easy 5 yard pass and a throwaway since I've been watching.

He can't catch a break with the OL.

Good final drive of the first quarter for Dobbs under a minute. Got like 40 yards there. OJ Howard looks like a man among boys out there too.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back