Brent

Probably sealed his fate calling Mixon a good guy. I think he and Palmer were both in the sauce for that game.

Probably sealed his fate calling Mixon a good guy. I think he and Palmer were both in the sauce for that game.

Yeah, first it was the Catherine Webb comment when AJ McCarron was still at Bama. Now the Mixon comment. I think the PC police finally put him out of commission.

Yeah, first it was the Catherine Webb comment when AJ McCarron was still at Bama. Now the Mixon comment. I think the PC police finally put him out of commission.

ah yes, it's the PC police that made it wrong to comment about a women sexually on a national broadcast and defend a criminal and his enablers.

inb4 "safe space" "liberal" "trump"

Reactions: 2 people
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMCaw4qzjg[/youtube]

ah yes, it's the PC police that made it wrong to comment about a women sexually on a national broadcast and defend a criminal and his enablers.

inb4 "safe space" "liberal" "trump"

I have provided the clip for you. He never made a sexual comment about Katherine Webb. He said she was a beautiful woman. Don't believe everything you read and hear in the media. I find that its best to form my opinions based on facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seql_NefLXY

Reactions: 2 people
What if we were to sample every broadcast by John Ward and create an enormous lexicon from which AI would retrieve and assemble play-by-play for all future Vols games?

No thanks. I'd rather listen to the 3 Daves.

Jefferson Pilot games were the best. Was it a touchdown? Let's look at some different angles like the cameraman standing on the field behind the opposite goalpost. Maybe the super zoomed out midfield camera will provide some clues. Yes that will certainly help the refs. And of course Dave Dave and Dave bringing so many facts and insight.

You think has anything to do with his sports gambling business?

That's exactly what was said on the radio here. In fact, the ESPN 30 for 30 series had him explain his catch phrase / opening line of all of his broadcasts "You're looking live at....." He explained that it had to do with sending a signal to Vegas odds makers because they didn't have ability to go online to check weather back then.

That's exactly what was said on the radio here. In fact, the ESPN 30 for 30 series had him explain his catch phrase / opening line of all of his broadcasts "You're looking live at....." He explained that it had to do with sending a signal to Vegas odds makers because they didn't have ability to go online to check weather back then.

Just odd timing paired with him saying he was going to focus on that

Interesting. I didn't know there was a 30 for 30 about him. I need to look that up. Never knew that about his catchphrase. Thanks for sharing.

VN Store

Back