AP College Football Rankings: Greatest Programs Of All-Time

I am surprised that Oklahoma is number 1 ahead of Bama, and I don't really care for Nebraska being ahead of us, but other than that I agree with this list.

I am surprised that Oklahoma is number 1 ahead of Bama, and I don't really care for Nebraska being ahead of us, but other than that I agree with this list.

Oklahoma has been voted AP national champs a lot. Check the decades links in the article. The Sooners have a slew.

Nebraska has like 5 or 6 AP national championships. We have 2. Plus they went over 30 straight years where they were ranked in the final poll.

I think that is pretty good list. Frankly I am surprised we are ahead of FSU and PSU. The question you have to ask yourself if, in particular regarding Butch Jones, "given our program's stature, do we deserve better than CBJ?" Right now can you name 10 or 20 current college coaches you'd rather have than CBJ?

I think that is pretty good list. Frankly I am surprised we are ahead of FSU and PSU. The question you have to ask yourself if, in particular regarding Butch Jones, "given our program's stature, do we deserve better than CBJ?" Right now can you name 10 or 20 current college coaches you'd rather have than CBJ?

FSU's program really didn't exist before Bowden.

Reactions: 2 people

Easily......

Naming them would be futile since most if not all of them wouldn't leave to come here.....

I guess "of all time" means over all time. Notre Dame at # 5 ? They haven't been nationally relevant in a long time. Same really with Nebraska at # 7. You guys have been more relevant than those programs, nationally, more recently, albeit not really in the last ten years.

UCLA tied for # 16 with Miami? I confess I do not recall UCLA ever really having a program that had any sustained national success, pretty much ever.

Wash at # 22 is hilarious.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back