Finebaum Abruptly Leaves Tuesday Show

Update: an ESPN spokesperson says “Paul is fine. He wasn’t feeling well. He went home for the day and is already feeling better. Replacement host Peter Burns also addressed the situation on-air later, saying “Paul’s fine, by the way, I think he had some bad kale or something like that. He joked whenever he was heading out of the studio, I told him ‘You’re getting Wally Pipped,’ and he was like ‘You will never Wally Pipp me, my friend.’ Paul wants to call into the show, but I told him, I’m not taking his phone calls going forward.”

Update: an ESPN spokesperson says “Paul is fine. He wasn’t feeling well. He went home for the day and is already feeling better. Replacement host Peter Burns also addressed the situation on-air later, saying “Paul’s fine, by the way, I think he had some bad kale or something like that. He joked whenever he was heading out of the studio, I told him ‘You’re getting Wally Pipped,’ and he was like ‘You will never Wally Pipp me, my friend.’ Paul wants to call into the show, but I told him, I’m not taking his phone calls going forward.”

Is there such a thing as good kale?

Reactions: 5 people
He was all sweaty and looked disheveled. I wasn't sure what was happening.

Well, think of the last time that Taco-Bell-itis kicked in, and now imagine that you were on live TV. Sweaty and disheveled might be the best you could hope for IYKWIM

Reactions: 2 people
He was all sweaty and looked disheveled. I wasn't sure what was happening.

Yeah. The last time you saw him he had ditched the sports coat and his tie was loose. I hope it's nothing serious.

Finebaum heard that Sheriff Fulmer about to climb back in the saddle.

All of Bama about to be put back in the pokey....just like 1999 again!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back