Tim Williams of Alabama could fall in the draft

That's how Bama gets all the highly ranked recruits... "Come to Alabama, after you fail your 20th drug test, we'll sit you out the first half of the Kentucky game......"

Reactions: 4 people
I thought after so many failed drug tests you were suspended? That's not me trolling, it's a legit question.

I wouldn't test the gumps for drugs. Test them for steroids. I don't think any of them would get drafted.

How often do college guys get tested for PEDs, and what PEDs are tested for? Is it the whole gamut of stuff, like what MLB and the NFL test for?

The small number of guys who have publicly failed drug tests for PEDs (Will Grier is the only guy I can think of off the top of my head) tells me they either don't do it often, they don't test for very many things, or you can fail a bunch of times and you don't get suspended.

How often do college guys get tested for PEDs, and what PEDs are tested for? Is it the whole gamut of stuff, like what MLB and the NFL test for?

The small number of guys who have publicly failed drug tests for PEDs (Will Grier is the only guy I can think of off the top of my head) tells me they either don't do it often, they don't test for very many things, or you can fail a bunch of times and you don't get suspended.

The guys who get caught are morons.

I don't know how widespread steroid use is but I know a guy who played sec football tell me that one of the reasons bowl play is sloppy is because everyone is cycling down. This was also 10+ years ago so I don't know if it's relevant today.

VN Store

Back