1923 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!!. within the forum Around the NCAA. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-10-2017, 04:53 PM   #1
Remy

Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!!
Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!!

Jerome from B'Ham is losing his mind! LOL and I'm loving it!
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-10-2017, 05:32 PM   #2
Remy

Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!!
I thought McElroy did a good job today. I must have missed Phyllis from Mulga. If anyone happens to have just that recorded, would love to see the link posted here so we cab hear it. It HAD to be a jewel. lol
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-10-2017, 05:35 PM   #3
VolRoger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
Jerome from B'Ham is losing his mind! LOL and I'm loving it!
As a Tennessee fan, I simply am unable to watch Slimebaum. Some idiot made the decision about 3 or 4 years ago to carry his radio show here in K-Town, just before the SEC network deal. I don't think the show lasted but a couple months. I think the university should take back his degree.
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-10-2017, 05:50 PM   #4
powerTvol

Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!!
Sec

Alabama fans are sounding like Michigan fans with all their excuses
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-10-2017, 05:58 PM   #5
05_never_again

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolRoger View Post
As a Tennessee fan, I simply am unable to watch Slimebaum. Some idiot made the decision about 3 or 4 years ago to carry his radio show here in K-Town, just before the SEC network deal. I don't think the show lasted but a couple months. I think the university should take back his degree.
I've always thought it was interesting, given his history (born in Memphis and a Tennessee alum) that he ended up in Birmingham hosting a show that was basically Iron Bowl discussion 24/7/365. You can't fault him for it - it was great for his career - but you'd think somebody with more of a natural affinity for that area would end up doing that.
no excusesess. no kiddicking game no nothing. We had the Gatotors beat an we let Muschagravechamp beat us? bull hocky let the DoDo go. no more embarrishment let his arse go, now quicker than a c hicken putt let our people go. We are Tennessee.nomore dumkoff
- volomon
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-10-2017, 06:00 PM   #6
alaVOL
ORANGE U THANKFUL

Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!!
I've heard lots of excuses all day. The best one is that the "Bear curse" has kicked in and Saban won't win anymore NC's at Alabama. I guess if Tiger Woods can fall of the map while at the top of his game, anything is possible. Not buying it, but on the other hand, I'm hoping it's true.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:04 PM   #7
508mikey

Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!!
SEC N needs to clean house and get some fresh faces (better looking ones anyway)
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-10-2017, 06:06 PM   #8
Vol$_Deep_11_9

My favorite has been "the refs weren't on our side". There were bad calls and no calls both ways last night.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-10-2017, 07:21 PM   #9
DancingOutlaw
No sloppy, slimy eggs plz

Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!!
Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol$_Deep_11_9 View Post
My favorite has been "the refs weren't on our side". There were bad calls and no calls both ways last night.
The refs have been on Bama's side for a long time. They get away with more holds and cheap shots than anybody.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-10-2017, 07:31 PM   #10
give_him 6

I am not sure how anyone can take Finebaum's show seriously when he allows the same clowns to call in and over and over. Most of them are incomprehensible due to the shouting into the phone and the lack of teeth. Its not sports talk, it's a sad attempt at comedy.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-10-2017, 07:50 PM   #11
Vol$_Deep_11_9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingOutlaw View Post
The refs have been on Bama's side for a long time. They get away with more holds and cheap shots than anybody.
Agreed. I can think of a few helmet to helmets this year
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-10-2017, 07:59 PM   #12
Remy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05_never_again View Post
I've always thought it was interesting, given his history (born in Memphis and a Tennessee alum) that he ended up in Birmingham hosting a show that was basically Iron Bowl discussion 24/7/365. You can't fault him for it - it was great for his career - but you'd think somebody with more of a natural affinity for that area would end up doing that.
Do you seriously think in the state of Alabama especially during that period, you could find one person with the capacity to attain a bonafide journalism degree? Heck Tennessean males were bused in on weekends back then to help thin the Alabama gene pool out a little. It's worked some.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-10-2017, 08:47 PM   #13
ttocswob
The banjo knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 508mikey View Post
SEC N needs to clean house and get some fresh faces (better looking ones anyway)
He does have a face made for radio.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:33 AM   #14
Alto1
A VOL LEGEND!! DALE JONES

Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocswob View Post
He does have a face made for radio.
LMAO! A d**k head with ears........
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2017, 09:10 AM   #15
joevol33

Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!! Day after meltdown on Finebaum hilarious!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 508mikey View Post
Maria Taylor works for me😬
Reply With Quote TOP